Do you like to listen to music?

Most Helpful Guy

• My job is pretty much about music
    I'm a vocalist, after all.

Many a time I will use music to control my current mood, fast paced, or slow paced. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Like? I LOVE MUSIC!

Once the earphones are in, the outside world is shut off. Even if you're in the same room as me and wanna ask me things, you gotta text me.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes! I my taste changed a few days ago from hip hop, Dubstep and some R'n'B to Rock. Because somehow I just love the music from Billy Talent and the Subways.

• I sure do how about you?

• I drown myself with music lol

• yeah music makes the world go round

• yeah , nothing better than get drunk with few friends while hang out at karaoke place ; p

• Yes I love to listne to music, do you?

What Girls Said 3

• If I don't get my music fix everyday (quiet time just for me, my music and my headphones) I get cranky as hell lol
    Music is my "chill time" and since I ride the train to work, it is perfect to wake up before work and to wind down after work.

My fiance has learned that once the headphones are up, he has to text me if he wants something lol (even if he is right next to me)

• I LOVE MUSIC!

It's all I need.

• 🎤🎸🎶🎵 💃