What would you do if you found a slave woman from 1840's?

Let's say you found a slave woman from 1840's Kentucky (who somehow found a time machine and sent herself to 2015's wherever you live) walking around the streets aimlessly. Would you take her home and try to help her get back? What questions would you ask her?

She's a young woman in her early 20's.
Would you want her to go back or tell her to stay so she can live free?

Most Helpful Guy

• I get her to go back and bring back all the slaves so they could be free

• And this would go down in history books as the unexplained disappearance of xx, xxx slaves from Kentucky

• yes they got abducted by aliens

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try to find a way to help her stay here. If I tried to go back to help the rest of her family my black ass might be captured and then we'd both be stuck in the past. .3.

• You can write fake free papers before going?

• That's perhaps the most idiotic thing I've ever heard... How is my dark chocolate ass going to pull that off successfully without using skin bleaching cream?

• Plastic make-up?

What Guys Said 10

• I would quickly try and bathe her and brush her teeth! if i recall people in the 19th century didn't really practice hygiene the way we do now! lol! she would be stinky!

• I would ask her : ''Do you know whats the difference between a bicycle and a slave? The bicycle is working with chains but the slave can work when whipped too.'' Then I would get her to my place and use her properly.

• I'd send her back, not because I don't care but because in 20 some years she'd be free, and it could seriously mess up time if she's in the future.

• Why would I send her back to 1840s? Let her stay with me but I would have to teach her to read and write, get her a birth certificate, social securitie number. You would either have to take full responsabilitie for her or have her institutionalized. People would think she's insane and would probably need a friend. Although being the ward of a young 20 year old woman totally would be hard not to develope some sort of feelings for her.

• sure , i will ask her to stay at my place , then ask her where is her time machine located, use it and go back to few years ago , and spend all my money on soccer betting

• Nothing. I'd do nothing.

• no because she would probably look homeless and I don't let homeless people in my house : /

• I would tell her her children would have a much brighter future than her relatives back in Africa.

• I would keep her as a sex slave

• Breed her?

• What do you mean?

• With my Penis. You know a hot young bitch be looking pipe.

• You are 🐎💩

What Girls Said 3

• That would alter the future. :/ if I let her stay and someone might not have been born and other things could change for my time. But tbh I would let her stay and get her help. Its really her decision. She might want to bring her family

• get her to go back and get other slaves and set them free as well then blame it on some sort of supernatural force.

• If she had good teeth and a rocking bod id breed her to my husband when I was to tired for sex. Id keep her in the house during the day if she was a house Nword and at night sometimes let her master take her into our bed.