Personally, I am ridiculously vengeful and the best thing is that, I don't even show that. (what I'm doing it now? 😳) It is not even tit-for-tat, I hit way harder!
by the way I'm controlling myself nowadays. I feel like, this is nothing but a time waste unless it is necessary (Newton's third law). Ignoring the ignorant people is a far better way to get rid of 'em.
What about you? If you are not, how do you treat them?
- I'm vengeful. 😈32% (11)62% (18)46% (29)Vote
- I'm not vengeful. 😇44% (15)28% (8)37% (23)Vote
- Fact: In 1999 hackers revealed a security flaw in Hotmail that permitted anybody to log into any Hotmail account using the password 'eh'.24% (8)10% (3)17% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I could say I'm not, the most I'd do is to just cut off all relations with said individual.
I've been betrayed by so many people and god knows how many times I've been hurt, if I were to ever seek revenge one by one it could take forever. I just cut off all ties with them, even if they apologize I wouldn't give them a second chance. I'm not the kind of person that could ever forgive and forget. Screw me and you're in the list. Period.
So far I have not met anyone that did something that would make me choose to make them pay for what they did. I'd rather just bear all of it and sometimes when its too much, just cry myself to sleep like how I always do. It feels much better after that.1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
1. Being vengeful is a sure sign of weakness
2. It is a natural instinct and available in a lot of people especially either at a younger age or those who aren't mature in the mind (I receive a lot of flak for these words lol)
3. Controlling this or any similar emotion isn't the way to get over it, one never does
4. It is the ability to judiciously observe, think & execute that makes one humane and/or wise
5. I may come up as a wild person to few while to others as a calm guy, at work I am seen as a guy with a temper but in reality it isn't that way. I keep it that way to ensure work gets done ;) Likewise when I'm bearing down on someone it's not my emotions at play but because it's required and warranted at that point of time in that situation :)
6. I am adept at dodging those who are vengeful at me (most times for no reason beyond their own shortcomings) till such time that I don't deem it fit (as they've made enough nuisance of themselves to hamper / harm me and those dependent on me) to put them down - permanently
7. What you have inferred is correct but the method is wrong. Don't control it - laws of physics also state that anything that is suppressed will tend to explode at a point in time :) learn to be judicious, think, observe and execute :)
8. I vote 'B'2
- Show AllShow Less