Would you use this book?

you find a black note book on the ground. you pick it up and look inside it. in the front cover these rules are written:
1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
4. If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
5. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

would you use it? and how

• don't use it
  • use it to kill criminals/ become god
  • use it to get revenge/ kill people you don't like
  • kill innocent poeple
  • i see what you did there XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably rarely use it, probably only in times were there is a major problem in the world such as a warm criminal running loose. Or I could use it to cleanse the world...

Of course I see what you did there lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure everyone saw what you did there :P Either way, I wouldn't want to use it.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd probably use it to sparingly kill people. Like maybe kill that one annoying boss who won't stop making your life a living hell. I wouldn't develop a god complex and commit mass genocide or anything. That'd be dumb.

• Seriously? Death Note was cool and all but eh

• Oh and you forgot the part where the person who uses the death note can't go to heaven nor hell. That's important too.

• oh yeah, it's been a while since of watched it lol

• Yeah I know. I think they should have ended it at the first season.

• Interesting. I would leave it.

What Girls Said 0