Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman / Man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes 😊 he's sweet and loyal and all mine. I've been in love before, but not like this. We've been together for almost 5 years and I still get butterflies around him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• No, I haven't.

• I almost married one. Does that answer your question?

• Yep, Kind of, Who is that lucky guy?

• Oh christ, are we still on that Roman? I didn't want to answer your boring intrusive questions by PM because I didn't want to. And then you went off the deep end and started sending me threats over Facebook like a psycho? And threatening to do the same to my best friend because you don't like Egyptians? I'm not the mean one here, love.

• No, I just don't know why you don't likes me, I did nothing to you. I don't even know who you are, But I am in your blocks !

• have i been in love? yes

• Is he a nice guy?

• he was yes. ( we broke up)

• Well sorry to hear that, You will find a new nice guy who better than him. :)

• With the man I'm with now. ^^

• Puppy love, I think..

• No I have not

• Why is that?

• Maybr you got the wrong guys before.

• Yes I did
      My ex was a nice guy he treated me well but he turned out to be an asshole because he ignored me for 3 weeks before he dumped me

• Honestly, I am not sure if I have.

What Guys Said 5

• nope
    filler

• Unfortunately no. Finding a person like whom I could love be da best thing evar.

• Sure. I love lots of people in my life.

• Not even close. Only unrequited crushes here.

• I have not