Is there any chances of finding a true love when I travel to another country?

I'm 21 and never really had a boyfriend or get married or even someone had a crush on me. I just don't get it, I'm not ugly to say that i deserve it but it is weird. Whenever I have crush on someone they're already taken or don't want a relationship with me. I've been trying with 14 guys and I get rejected over and over again until I hated men. Ok I'm not saying I'm completely straight but I've tried that with girls too and they just think I'm weird or sick or even called me perv because they hate gays, lesbians and so on. I live in a very shitty country and I really thought about leaving it to find love somewhere else and start to build a career and future cause I know if I stayed here in my country I'm going to end up lonely with no home or money or my dream job, nothing it's a very shitty country. You might say I'm pretty young but I'm not going to be in my 20s forever.

• Yes just take that step
  • No stay where you are

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you standards for men and women? It seems that your main reason for moving is not finding true love but in order to evaluate if you will find true love in another country we need to know ALL of your standards to tell you how hard it might be to find that person.

• You still have to tell us you standards?

• How tall then?

• I really don't care as long as he's taller than me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0