Is Skype acting stupid for you?

Since I woke up I've been trying to log onto Skype. It keeps saying it won't connect. I've restarted my computer 5 times, uninstalled Skype, reinstalled it, and still it won't work. I'm wondering if this is just happening to me or anyone else today.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you're talking about. Lately, it has been happening to me as well.

What Guys Said 5

• Skype's a shite software anyways... They were probably hacked or something :/

• The entire Skype network has been screwed up this morning. Mine was down for a while but is back up now. You'll probably just have to wait it out until it comes back up once whatever is causing this is resolved.

• Skype is working cool for me.

• Their server cluster is dead.

• I heard its world wide and that they shut it down but I don't know if it's permanently

What Girls Said 1

• yes i've been having the same problem like you a few days ago but its all fixed now