Do you think it's fair that new CNN democratic polls only include participants 50+?

New polls by CNN shows Hilary's poll numbers increasing and Sanders numbers decreasing, but the thing is CNN only surveyed voters 50+ via landline phone. But another strange thing, in the same polling when asking about Obamas apporval rating, CNN surveyed every age gourp and just not voters 50+.

Link to new CNN polls
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/09/20/dempoll.pdf

• That totally fair, old people need their voice heard too
  • That's diffidently not fair, their rigging polls to show Sanders is loosing support and can't win

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not fair!

• What difference does it make? Young people don't vote anyway.

Bernie Sanders has no chance anyway. Nobody is going to vote for a socialist old man,

Most Helpful Guy

• CNN is fucking Illuminati propaganda. They are just there so you think you have an alternative to Fox. Same BS, different channel.

What Girls Said 1

• Serously? its CNN, you can't tell me you didn't know they are 100% in the tank for the clintons

What Guys Said 6

• I am not doubting the veracity of your claims but I did a quick flick of poll and there is a paragraph saying poll is along the national demographic of age, race etc. My main qualm with it is only 1,000 or so respondents - How is that representativde of a possible poll of over 100 million in 50 states and how many different environments.

• no its not, but who still watches CNN?

• WO you television, trying to trick people. ...

• 99% of the time 100% of statistics/polls are made up.

• Well I don't know a single young person voting. It's not fair but young people really don't vote. And they sure as hell won't vote for an old man either.

• Do you think its fair that all of the main democratic candidates running are over 50? Do you think its fair that all the democratic candidates are all white? Do you think its fair that they all make 6 figures? Do you think its fair that they are all lifetime politicians who dont know what its like to be the average American?(who might I add are people 36.8 years old, making less the 100,000 dollars a year, working outside of the government, who are predominately white, but with 30 percent being other races). For a party that preaches equality and diversity it seems they really mean that for everyone but themselves, they make up for it by preaching crazy radical ideas that will secure themselves power. The last thing we need is some old white man turning our country into the USSR (if you haven't read up on your history the last time an old white man turned Russia into the USSR the whole country collapsed within 80 years)