Who thinks that black men tend to be bigger in all ways?

I wan't to know if women and men have noticed that black men tend to be much bigger?

• Yes, I think they tend to be taller, more muscular, and have bigger dicks
  • No, I don't and that is silly to think.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think so.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really dont care considering most of them aren't incredibly successful in life and have pessimistic attitudes of their position in society, they clearly aren't bigger or better in that regard (unless we are talking about Ben Carson, and the 6 percent of blacks who didn't vote that idiot Obama into office in the 2012 elections)

What Girls Said 2

• haven't noticed that

• That seems to be true for me. I've always had an attraction leaning that way though, so I perhaps see through rose colored glasses.

What Guys Said 4

• I suspect they fall into a range, in the sense that some are larger and some are smaller in all ways. I say this because while I have never done a study, I have been in the service and traveled a fair amount and my personal experience is that some are larger than me, while others are smaller. Granted I'm a short man, so it doesn't take much to be taller than me, however I have met some blacks who were taller and larger than me while there were some who were taller but thinner than me and as for other aspects yes there were some who were larger, some who were smaller and others who were about the same. This is why I believe they fall into a range just like everybody else.

• Every black guy I know who is bigger than me has been working out for far longer (and some of them even juice). Normal black guys are as average as white guys

• 27 year old male asking about big black guys.. ok

• It was really to see how racist people were

• Also so what? What is wrong with being bisexual you fucking inbred son of a bitch.

• Rather be an inbred than a fucking homo.. you dumb faggit. Your mother sure is the dumb bitch, fucked up having a fag like you. Non avi cunt.

• Actually the average American black male is a third of an inch shorter than the average American white male.

"the average adult non-Hispanic white male is 5 feet 9.8 inches tall and the average adult non-Hispanic black male is 5 feet 9.5 inches tall."

Blacks tend to have denser bodies (which is why they have more trouble on average swimming) but I don't know if they have more actual muscle on average. The information on penis size is equivocal but if there is any it's not significant.