Would you mind a beautiful stalker?

I thought about this and went online and notice I wasn't the only one. There's this one guy who blogged about how he wanted one. It was funny. He said he would like one before he leaves this earth and even would make her a schedule for when to stalk him lol. He was married and was joking about his wife saying "Honey, your stalker is here" when she saw her out the window behind the bushes. So, if you do how would you like it?

• Yes I want one, where is she/he. Are they behind me?
  • No that's crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want a stalker period. I don't think if he's the king of England. No.

• And what if he was your crush you always wanted?

• No. Stalkers are dangerous!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind lol!
    i would invite her to sit down and eat with me, and give her my meal schedule so i will always have someone to eat with
    i would also try and get to know her and become friends =)

What Girls Said 1

• I think if a guy is stalking a girl he is just creepy and any good features he may have are lost in the creepy, threatening, vibe.

Not surprised the guys are saying they would like it. Just proves that most women are not a threat to most men

• That's what I was thinking.

What Guys Said 4

• I d love to have someone like Rose from 2 and a half men lol

• I wouldn't mind if she is really hot :)

• That's just plain madness, I would never want a woman pestering me everywhere I go, even if she's the most perfect girl I have ever met.

• only if it was the black widow.