Just wondering: Who actually used their Xper points for that GaG T-shirt?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess few people may have got the GaG t-shirt but i usually save up for the Amazon card i got one due and it will go towards my dogs flea medication i buy from Amazon.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I did. Twice actually. Then gave them to my sister cuz they're soft, pink, and girly

1|0
    0|0
  • I should so me and @Toadette can play a large ass game of hide-and-seek where we live. Winner snaps a pic of the other wearing theirs and comes back here to post it lol
    Accept my challenge @Toadette >:) I know I'll run into ya at Wal-Mart one day

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been thinking about getting the shirt but keep changing my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got one, I haven't wore it yet though

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing (shudders)

"Why does your shirt say gag?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I wait till I have enough for the amazon gift card

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't ship to my country, and in general I am not sure if I want that kind of attention from people.

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is who is going to wear it in public. HAHAHA

1|0
    1|0
    • Whoever loses a bet or commits a party foul. I feel like that's the only reason I'd get the shirt.

• lol would you wear it in public though?

• No. But that's what I'm saying. I'd get it so that whoever loses a bet or commits a party foul would have to wear it in public.

What Girls Said 4

• i haven't, but i just got my 3rd and 4th amazon gift cards! :D

2|1
    0|0
  • I know that @Toadette got one, but that's about it. I'm definitely saving my points for those Amazon gift cards though. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Forget the T Shirt hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people are too chicken shit to get it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao not me, do you think i would want to advertise this? (also i dont have enough points)

1|0
    0|0