Have you ever eaten an entire bag of cheetos in one sitting?

Crossed that off my bucket list today.
Also, I don't feel very good.
Maybe I need a new bucket list.

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't have Cheetos in my country I don't think but we probably have something else that replaces them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Think of packing peanuts covered in salty cheese flavored dust

• Show All
    • Maybe it is. I am sure we probably have stuff that you don't have over there that you would love to. Every country has different stuff.

• Someday I'll travel the world and eat large quantities of foreign sweets as fast as I can. I will return home happy and probably obese.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... try an entire pizza, then come commiserate with me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Small bag or large bag? Ate a small one once or twice, but never a big one. Cheetos are not my chips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Flamin got Cheetos too 😋🔥

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a box of honeycomb for a cheat meal a couple saturdays ago. I snapped it, people said that isn't a meal! It was a meal. I ate almost the whole box in one sitting haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah when I was a kid once, I've also eaten two pizza's by myself, though I don't eat unhealthy like that anymore.

Congratulations on marking something off your bucket list lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just eat veggies for the rest of the day...

I've had a bag full of chips before in a day when I was much younger. I used to have an awful diet.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would totally demolish my digestive system.. I don't even want to think about it hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    • Believe me, my gut is not happy with me right now

• Show All
    • I was thinking more along the lines of Indian food

• Yeah that'll certainly clean you right up lol

• Pfft hell yeah :D

1|0
    0|0
  • This question is pointless. Who hasn't eaten an entire bag of cheetos? If you haven't you truly are worthless.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah dude the muchies got me going 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ate a whole box of cheez its

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i ate the bag too

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ate a large one. Stopped eating cheetos for years after that. Just ate my first cheeto in like 3 or so years. Totally worth the wait c:

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not but I have done some other... interesting things. For example chips ahoy cookies. Serving size is 3 cookies. Screw that. I eat 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes several times.

1|0
    0|1
  • If that was Doritos I'd be all in. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • haha lol I do that all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's disgusting