If you were President of the United States for a week, what would you do?

Obviously, this is aimed towards US citizens, but if you were President and DECIDED TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would turn it into a dictatorship, expel everyone who isn't white and bring this country back to its roots as an English colony, cut off ties with the rest of the world, nuke North Korea and laugh when their crappy nukes can't reach the US, stick my middle finger up at Europe while also denying them awesome American goods like the iPhone, and I would expel anyone who opposed me. I would rebuild America based on what the founding fathers intended, and make it so that we dont crash and burn like the rest of the world. I would also send the top 5 worst politicians we have had to an un specified Island in the Pacific and try to survive on it without any help, or they can fight each other, I dont really care. It will be funny to see their fancy Harvard Law Degrees become useless when they are on a desert island struggling to find food. Oh I would probably shut down the Ivy Leagues too just because they are basically businesses, that get the tax breaks of a university. Harvard has 32 billion dollars in its endowment, it could afford to send every student to school for free for the next several hundred years with that money, but instead they still charge ludicrous amounts just to go there. It would be a very productive week. Afterwards everyone will probably hate America, I will probably be thrown in prison, and lots of people won't like me (especially the non whites), and East Asia will be in chaos after the nukes land, but hey it will be a good run.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would make it that abortion could not be made illegal, I would kick out immigrants, I would cut giving help to countries like Syria and Iran, etc. I would make weed legal in all states, I would put much tougher restrictions on gun rights, I would promote the education of students and change their curriculum. I would make the first two years of community college free, I would support and encourage alternatives for energy, like solar panels, etc. I would bring our troops home and focus on our country's financial troubles. I would raise the tax on the rich, stop out-sourcing jobs to China and have Americans make their own products again. I would focus on making America the best that it can be.

What Guys Said 12

• Defiantly start working on fixing our economic situation, deporting all the illegal immigrants and taking precautions to secure our boarder and most importantly destroying ISIS and the radical Islamic terrorist I'd also break the deal we made with Iran it was a utterly horrible one that should have never been approved in the first place and I'd fire the ones involved with making it a reality.

• 1. Seal the border.
    2. Immediately deport all persons who are not legally allowed to be in the USA.
    3. Immediately put a tariff on all imported Chinese goods, to help American made goods compete.
    4. Order that majority black cities hold a vote on whether to abolish their police departments. (Hey, don't want another Baltimore burning because of "institutional racism.")
    5. Cut all foreign aid to anyone who does not have a military alliance with us.
    6. Put money towards research on vehicles and transportation that have the same ease of use as cars, but do not require gasoline.

• I would level the playing field with isis. Allow the iran nuclear deal to continue however I would place a large military force in there. Deport immigrants, upgrade our college system, get rid of 50 percent of politicians, our public educational system must be heavily upgraded. Our healthcare system would be upgraded to where people have to not pay anything. Taxes would be decreased on middle class, corporations would be heavily taxed, including banks. I would begin peace talks in sole with pyong yang to calm the area over there. And last but not least I would have a gender divided education system because boys are boys and girls are girls, both require different environments for learning. But yes I would roll over isis, let iran and Al Quaeda destroy what is left them, then stop acting like a world power.

• Free Marmite for everyone!
    i.telegraph.co.uk/.../marmite_2321022b.jpg
    hahaha

• And will whatever I do stick, or will it get stuck and never make it past the House or the Senate? Unless I can do something lasting with those two weeks, it's pointless.

• Legalize pot, enact a basic minimum income, and attempt to enact world peace through cooperation (instead of force and extortion, as now). Probably start coming up with ideas for how to deal with technological advancements like super intelligent A. I. s (and their possible human rights issues), biotech, and methods of long term life extension (and the overpopulation concerns which come with that). not to mention transitioning to a completely resource neutral or negative energy economy (mostly using local means of manufacturing and green energy production, better storage, etc.), if at all possible, while ensuring a sustainable food, water, and air supply for the global population to live reasonably and indefinitely. space exploration and interplanetary and asteroid/meteor mining is likely already in the works, without me or someone similar in charge.

• Ask the CIA to look for all my high school bullies and tell the sercet service to do some sketchy stuff.

• No joke I would get assassinated and not cause I was doing anything to warrant it...

• stop the Iran deal

• FREE THE NIPPLES

• What every President of the US does... here a bunch of briefs from gigantic teams of advisers and pretend I'm the one making decisions (because that's actually the job of Congress).

I suppose having gourmet food everyday would be pretty sweet. Maybe gelato would be good.

I'd have gelato.

• I will end IS and get russia her money back and I would change some laws there

What Girls Said 5

• i have always have idea what our government needs to do better but now that i actually have to think about it, my mind is blank. i get will back to you on this.

• Legalize pot and abortion, get rid of common core, raise taxes on the rich, shut down seaworld, get serious about ISIS, and make sure Christians understand what separation between church and the state is.

and fire kim davis and people like her

• Get rid of SeaWorld and the circus and Petland.

• Travel for once in my life and maybe meet others.

• Make health care free. Seriously, the price of health care is redicoulous.

• I'll tell ya what, one way roads would be done for, that's for sure.