Who's good at dream analysis/ interpretation? Interpret mines?

At least once a year I have a dream where my old classmate appears in it. Each dream is different but they have progressed from just running into each other to romantic situations (no sex).
I did like him at one point in high school but I dismissed those feelings when he said something rude about me. He didn't know I heard him say it and I never confronted him on it. When I tell my friends they believe he is some type of dream symbol I have yet to interpret or that we're destined to be together. I highly doubt the destined to be together one though. 😐

Any ideas?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sorry but this is one of my most hated questions. Why do people think that dreams mean something! There is no reason to think that they mean anything. There are 7 billion people in this world. Every night billions of people have dreams. This has been going on since the dawn of man. How many dreams have men dreamed? Sorry but they don't mean anything; they just happen many times without rhyme or reason. I remember having mario kart dreams 3 nights straight and I never even had a gaming system at the time.

• Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. 😊

• Shit. Now your being nice so I have to respond in kind. Your entitled to your own opinion too. 😊 Doesn't mean I hate the question any less. 😑

What Girls Said 0