Which is better school or college?

And why 😛

• School
  • College

Most Helpful Girl

• College because you get more days off and you get to study only one subject which gets broken down into few courses, which is less confusing for the brain because the courses are similar/related.
    Not to forget to mention in college you get choose what you want to learn and it prepares you for your career.

Most Helpful Guy

• School for sure. My only problems were getting good grades, attracting girls, and levelling up my Blood Elf Paladin on World of Warcraft. there's someone to feed you, you don't have to worry about rent, and you have time to go jogging.

What Girls Said 15

• For me it's high school.. although the grades were only satisfactory, there weren't many attention seeking peeps and life was pree chill then. Also, back in my country the people won't go round having sex so there really isn't any pressure. Not that I give a damn about it now, but seriously the society is kinda fucked up. 😒

• college because everyone is off your back...

• Well I haven't went to college yet so I say school :)

• College, it gives you some real world experience.

• School is like hell for me so I'd say college

• School, as my stress levels are so high with college or uni, whatever you wanna call it. You barely have time for much, it's like your social life takes a hit. I was so much more calm and relaxed and now it's like I'm constantly on the edge of my seat

• College because it's a closer to step to my career and I will be more interested in picking the subjects I want to study.😊

• I don't understand the distinction.

• School is way easier than College, I miss school :'(

• School was wayyyy better than college even though I had to wear those awful uniforms, lol.

• College! More freedom! can't say I've ever been there though...

• College. More freedom.

• College👌 more freedom

• College is a million times better but it is what you make it

• College by, like, OVER NINE THOUSAND

You're studying just the subjects you want. You only have to go in for actual lectures and classes that you have, no pointless supervision or anything like that. Everyone is nice and respectful to you; there's none of this cliquey, bitchy shit you get at school (I've never experienced it, but if there was I could just avoid those people because there's tonnes of people and if I don't want to see my classmates for a certain module more than the allotted once a week (in lectures I can avoid them 'cause lecture halls are huge) then I don't have to.). No petty rules just there to teach you that the school owns you; eg. no uniforms, no asking before going to the toilet, no detentions, etc. Your teachers won't yell at you or anything in college, they treat you like another adult, because you are. You're in control of your own life.

The only cons of college are that you have to self motivate which can be really hard; you have to impose a routine on yourself because no-one else will. Also money for living by yourself can be an issue.

But I wouldn't go back to school no matter how much anyone paid me. I like college

What Guys Said 7

• My school was like a military school and my college was like military college. Both gave me torture so I don't like both. Outside of school/college I had better time during school so I voted for school.

• For me it was high school
    I had all the grades
    All the friends and
    All the babes

I was also president of a club 😄

So far college has been great but it's come with a lot of pressure that wasn't there before

• College probably. Many more people to meet, much more freedom, and much more potential to actually do the things you've wanted to do.

• Interesting how only guys liked school more.

• Both have their own importance.. Neither you get back your school life nor forget your college life :)

• college lie is the best time in your life dude

• High school sucked