- swimming pool3% (1)5% (2)4% (3)Vote
- lake6% (2)10% (4)8% (6)Vote
- puddle0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- i dont like water0% (0)5% (2)3% (2)Vote
- ocean85% (28)78% (31)81% (59)Vote
- other (what was it)6% (2)2% (1)4% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I have gone swimming in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans.
For freshwater swimming, the largest lake I've gone swimming in is the largest freshwater lake there is: Lake Superior (border between the United States and Canada)
The best ocean swimming I've ever experienced was when I went snorkeling in the lagoon of a small atoll named Deigo Garcia (between the horn of India and the east coast of Africa)
The atol itself was very small.
But the water was very clear and very warm. The coolest thing was having clownfish swim up to check me out.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
The Pacific Ocean.
Although the good old Great Lakes are pretty impressive in and of themselves... but not the biggest. There's some scary stuff in the Great Lakes though lol1