Describe yourself?

I'm a bit bored right now… write anything about yourself, I'd love to get to know you ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• some say he can pull, push doors open
    He once saved the president twice
    He is PiuBelloAmante 😂😂😂 jk

Uhm seriously I am cheesy, corny, romantic, flirtatious and strong willed 😄
    I enjoy training martial arts and working out
    Watching Italian novellas and writing stories
    I have a passion for love! And food! Specifically soups and want to open a soup restaurant when I retire! I want to open it Seattle Washington cause I enjoy rainy weather! And nothing beats soup on rainy days 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate my name with a passion, but for this once I'd tell you lol 😂 My name is Kimberley, but I'd rather be called Kim especially if you can't spell it right.

I play the cello, piano and guitar (if you're interested in knowing lol), but ironically, I am not interested to pursue a career in the music industry. I love listening to music, especially classical, they are relaxing. Oh and I'm a total foodie and an adventurer at heart. One of my goal in life is to travel the world. ✈🌏 I also love going to the beach, but I'd stay away from the water cause I'm afraid of em. 🙈

• ^ not much to kill your boredom eh 😂😂 but yeah, hope it gets better. Youtube videos are the best to watch especially when you're bored af.

• @MsKay- what would you like to do for a career then? just out of curiosity.

• @MysteriousFlower maybe event manager or wedding planner I supposed.. :/

What Guys Said 5

• I am average people like everyone i have brown hair and brown eyes. My nose is very long and it looks bad. I have a really small and slender lips. I am really skinny (like 40 kg). I am 5'3(i dont like it. I look very short because of it). I can't say i am ugly but i can't say i am beautiful. I like animals and nature. I am bad at communicate with peoples. I like watching videos. I can be really angry sometimes but i am very good person in my innerside.(i mean i hope it). I like reading books (i can say reading is my hobby.) I am interested in history and culture.(my favorite lessons are history and literature.) My favorite authors are j. k rowling and orhan pamuk (he has one nobel prize). I like talking but i am very shy person so its done. I described myself...😂

• 6'1", dark complexion, dark hair, dark eyes, muscular, athletic build, I love reading, art, poetry, fighting, keeping fit... how's that?

• Every now and then I can be friendly

• I have a pet rock.

• dangerous, fit, smart, and horny

What Girls Said 6

• I'm shy laid back out spoken easy to talk to nice I like to spend my time a lot on the internet going YouTube younow Pinterest tumbler and Twitter and playing games on my phone or computer and I like to shop take walks and do yoga and bar3 and I'm in to art fashion playing sports and I like to listin to music

• I love cats and chocolate. I have a tendency to leave messes wherever I go. I eat pickles straight out of the jar. Avenged Sevenfold is the best band of all time and Sam Weir from Freaks and Geeks is my spirit animal.

• thats not fair. ur anonymous...

• Nah I'm good.

• I am Nuts ಠ_ಠ