Do you love them? Can't stand them? In between?
- Mama... DADDA? MAMA DADDAAAA I WANT COOKIE AND DOGGY. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAVote A
- I LOVE CHILDREN, THEY ARE MY LIFE ❤Vote B
- They annoy the absolute shit out of me but I love them anyway.Vote C
- I feel like crying just thinking about itVote D
- I'd rather give birth to a camel spider than a human that feeds off of my life forceVote E
- I can't stand those little shits! They're everywhere and they never stop making noise!Vote F
- They're okay I guess... 😒...Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
I don't really know why, but I've always gotten along with children well. They're usually kind of exhausting because they can be pretty outgoing and stuff while I'm a laid back introvert dude, but I don't mind them. I would say I actually like them on the whole.
One day, I'd be open to the idea of kids actually. It seems like it'd be a contradiction for me to hate them xD
A lot of it also depends on child to child. I have one young cousin who is pretty quiet but just a really cool person. When I end up playing with him (with hotwheels and legos of course haha), he is easy to get along with. On the other hand, I have a different young cousin who is loud and outgoing and was quite frankly very spoiled by her parents. She likes me so every time she ever comes over to my house she goes over to me and wants me to play with her. I end up playing with her and our personalities don't match well, but I manage to go with the flow haha.
Point is that first cousin is a really cool guy -- I like him. Second cousin is kinda ehh -- she can annoy me sometimes but she's alright.2
Most Helpful Girl
They're alright. Depends on a kid really. Some annoy the shit out of me, some give me a bit of happiness. What I know for sure is that I'll really love my own kids.2