How do you feel about children?

Do you love them? Can't stand them? In between?

• I LOVE CHILDREN, THEY ARE MY LIFE ❤
    38% (21)41% (14)39% (35)Vote
  • I can't stand those little shits! They're everywhere and they never stop making noise!
    14% (8)12% (4)13% (12)Vote
  • They're okay I guess... 😒...
    21% (12)29% (10)24% (22)Vote
  • They annoy the absolute shit out of me but I love them anyway.
    16% (9)9% (3)13% (12)Vote
  • I'd rather give birth to a camel spider than a human that feeds off of my life force
    4% (2)3% (1)3% (3)Vote
  • Mama... DADDA? MAMA DADDAAAA I WANT COOKIE AND DOGGY. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA
    4% (2)6% (2)4% (4)Vote
  • I feel like crying just thinking about it
    3% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
34|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know why, but I've always gotten along with children well. They're usually kind of exhausting because they can be pretty outgoing and stuff while I'm a laid back introvert dude, but I don't mind them. I would say I actually like them on the whole.
    One day, I'd be open to the idea of kids actually. It seems like it'd be a contradiction for me to hate them xD

A lot of it also depends on child to child. I have one young cousin who is pretty quiet but just a really cool person. When I end up playing with him (with hotwheels and legos of course haha), he is easy to get along with. On the other hand, I have a different young cousin who is loud and outgoing and was quite frankly very spoiled by her parents. She likes me so every time she ever comes over to my house she goes over to me and wants me to play with her. I end up playing with her and our personalities don't match well, but I manage to go with the flow haha.
    Point is that first cousin is a really cool guy -- I like him. Second cousin is kinda ehh -- she can annoy me sometimes but she's alright.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're alright. Depends on a kid really. Some annoy the shit out of me, some give me a bit of happiness. What I know for sure is that I'll really love my own kids.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 24

• I love kids they are awesome. me and my 3 year old nephew run the town and pick up chicks all the time. I get along really well with kids not really sure why they like me but they do same with cats and dogs people always say wow my cat/dog doesn't like anybody.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like children of course they can be little hell spawns sometimes but weren't we all at one point? but I like them most of the time and most of them I've come across have been rather decent and had manners, I really hope to have a couple myself one day along with all the good and bad stuff that come with em.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with them. Somehow I manage to get along with them whenever I have to interact. My little bro is 12 y/o so there's that. But yeah, I'd like to have some in the future - a shame it's not likely to happen -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • well they are cute but scary when they are born they are so fragile i always feel like i might hurt them then they are just cute then they get annoying when they get into everything and put everything in their mouth and when they start to finally able to understand you they are adorable again... they grown on you for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved children and except one kid all of them have loved me. I hate to be around them only when they poop 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel that ours will be gorgeous l!

2|0
    1|0
  • Honestly. I don't really like kids much, especially when they are other people's kids. But when they are your kid, I think that your perspective can change, especially if they are well behaved, disciplined, and obedient.

1|0
    0|0
  • At my stage in life they just sound like a terrifying prospect lol

1|0
    0|0
  • children are my weakness. i just love being around children. they are so energetic and fun. but they can be little shits when they want to be

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a preschool assistant, so I love them

2|0
    0|0
  • Infants, little pooping machines, once a female gager said it

1|0
    0|0
  • I like some people's well behaved children, but want none of my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a camp counselor. I HAVE to love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have three all grown up, and they are your everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Same thing I think about normal people: If they are smart, we will be hanging out a bit.
    If not, they annoy me.

1|0
    0|0
  • little earthlings will become big earthlings

i see earthlings as 1. They all suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love children. One of life's greatest gifts and joys is the innocence of a child.

1|0
    0|0
  • Children are really nice. :).

1|0
    0|0
  • I am children. I think they are ok!😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Kids are great, but they're just not realistic to have. All I see is another bill and unwanted responsibility and something to make my life harder. I'd get a vasectomy if I could afford it, but for the moment I have to rely on condoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three. They're ok; but I wouldn't recommend them.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do I feel about children? Simple!

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...y_Plankton_TSSM.jpg

With my hands o_o

0|0
    1|0
  • they are okay I guess, wanna have some?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have kids. But I know an inevitable divorce would separate me from them (you know the courts would side with her), so I'm saving for a surrogate mother. I just will avoid having a wife in the picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• i love children. everyone can be a little shit sometimes but we put up with each other anyway.
    children r innocent, they respect u, they dont judge u, they are more appreciative of what u do for them... sometimes i find their company better than that of adults.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ugh. Children.

I don't understand the fascination with them.

I'm indifferent to their existence.

4|0
    0|1
  • I love them... as long as they go back to their parents at the end of the day. Definitely not ready for kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're alright.. my nieces and nephews are really good and somehow they always bring a smile on my face and make me happy. Some are just plain annoying, I couldn't stand them. But, I'd definitely love my own kids no matter how annoying they can get. 💙

1|0
    0|0
  • They're ok in small doses, some things they do are adorable and some things they do completely disgust me lol.

I like them more when they're around the age of 7 or 8, I love my niece at this age, she's so cute and tries to be independent, she thinks she's a little grown up.

I never want them though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Toddlers can be awesome or terrible. So, I'm 50/50 on them. Kids are really like big people, it's all about the kid.

I

1|0
    0|0
  • I just let them run around and be crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kids actually... and they also love me. That's why I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher before, and I was a teacher. but I don't think I'm ready to have kids...

I think the best moments was when I taught them, they taught me a lot about life. their innocence and their insights of life. They remind me what adult sometimes forget. Kids are amazing...

1|1
    0|0
  • I love children, they are so cute, innocent and they bring a smile on my face. Yes, they can be really stubborn at times. But, still I love them and I would really love to a mom someday

1|1
    1|0
  • I love kids. They can be annoying, but I do love them. Can't wait to have my own one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have three of my own, and I love them more than life itself. They are my whole world. Other people's kids though, I don't have much tolerance for lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like noisy spoilt brats.

2|0
    0|0
  • I volunteered with lots of kids for the past 2 years and I have landed to the conclusion that most of them are cunts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kids, just in small doses..

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to dislike kids a lot. But the past 3 years or so I've been really thinking about having children and I can say I like them now. I just don't have much experience with them honestly.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're alright I guess. They can be fun to be around sometimes, but other times I can't stand them. At all. 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • I love children... Don't forget the puppies. The puppies are cool too. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1|1
    0|0
  • My maternal instinct compels me to love them unconditionally ^^;

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like little kids or baby's because they can be annoying loud and cry a lot and I don't like baby's ether for the same reson

1|0
    0|0
  • Theyre ok. I was a kid once...

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the middle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kids. They always come up to me and aske to play with them. It's just too sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand children >:( but it easy depends on if their good children or bad children :/

1|0
    0|0
  • They're cute from a safe distance

1|0
    0|0
  • I love most children...

Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mama... DADDA? MAMA DADDAAAA I WANT COOKIE AND DOGGY. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved children. Just something about them...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like neither children nor babies

2|0
    0|0
  • Kids are awesome, they're cute and hilarious, spunky and clever. I always appreciate the life kids bring to the world. 💕 so much happiness and fun.🌈

Lol.

0|1
    1|0
  • More from Girls