Friend is too confident on his looks?

He is very, "I'm the best looking blah blah blah" type of guy... Sometimes it's like he's joking, sometimes it's not, usually it's like it's not. Our group is the type to just make fun of each other the whole day and whatever and he never accepts that he isn't good looking. Anyway to get past this? Just frustrates me that he thinks he's so much better than everyone when he is below

What Girls Said 1

• ugh i can't stand those guys. just tell him to get over himself. in all honesty, some people need a bit of tough love to understand that looks aren't everything and the attitude that can come with good looks can be in incredibly dangerous one.

What Guys Said 1

• Post his picture in the "How Do I Look" category and see what others say. Perhaps he is a bit biased in his self-assessment but you may be biased, also. Get some objective ratings.