What do you think about my drawings? Which one so you like the best?

• 1. The rose
  • 2. sassy mini mouse
  • 3. captive angel

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly , none of them are that great, but the angel one looks good to me.

• Thank you, are you good at drawing? If so how can I improve, want to became better, but also would love don't pointers

• Can't say I am good at it , since i didn't touch a drawing pad in 3 years, but ya, I was very good at it, while I was still at school. I came 24th in the nationwide drawing competition at 15, not meaning to sound immodest, I don't think that's an achievement worth bragging lol.

Learn sketching, drawing is plain but sketching makes the drawing looks complete, it's not as hard as it seems. Also, the reason I encourage you to learn sketching is because at some places you press the pencil too hard, in the minnie mouse picture the ears are too dark compared to the face, and it looks too 2d, a nose shadow would had made some difference, I like it when you put the chin shadow on the neck of the angel, most people seem to forget such detail. Maybe that's why I like the 3rd picture better, it shows some signs of sketching.

• Thank you, and thank you very much on the tip! I will start working on those kind of detales!:-D :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they all show promise but you need to work really hard. Dont be afraid to take a while on them. If you take more time I bet you will do even better! It takes lots of time too not only practice.

• Yes thanks, I know it takes time! I actually have been working on a few different pictures that have been talking a few months now! Because I want them just right

What Guys Said 6

• First and third one look really hard, like you took time and did a good job. I like the third one best. You're a very good drawer 😋👍

• You kind of motivated me to get back into drawing. I haven't done so for a few years ever since I finished art school All right, Imma gonna come home this evening and maybe draw something but I dunno what. Perhaps I'll post it here. Thanks.

Oh and insofar the angel is the best simply because it took the most amount of effort.

• Thanks for your comment! The angel is my fav too, these are my three best pictures I drew yet so far! Yes you should try drawing again!!! The first time I found out I could draw was for one of my science classes, I had to draw sea creatures!

• More patience with the wings 😄 I would add more details there. But all in all you're on a good way! Keep it up!

• Thank you! Yes I'm trying to get better!

• they're all pretty good. how long have you been drawing?

• Six years, here and there! Thank you

• The trick is, if you wanna get good at it, you gotta make yourself do it habitually, often enough that it becomes a habit, instead of waiting until it feels right. once you've been drawing for a few minutes, you should be able to get into it. if not, you might wanna put it away and come back to it later.

It's a little late. I'll probably be on here later (like tomorrow or somethin) if you wanna chat, or you could hit me up on deviantart if you decide to make an account there (it's a place for amateur artists to show their skills, but be warned, a lot of different stuff is allowed... don't go looking for something there if you don't hope to find it {I'm mostly referring to poorly drawn naked people and the like, but it's not the focus of the site, so I wouldn't worry about it too much}).

• Ok lol thanks for the help! :-) :-D

• they look ok but you need to polish your skills

• What exactly do you mean by that? Give me some pointers! Would love your opinion, if it will help me get better.. I want to get better!

• i like your rose more detail on the stem and sharper lines on the pedals would make it look nicer

• Thanks for your opinion!👌👍

• They look ok-ish and I bet they're not yours. I prefer the rose.

What Girls Said 2

• I love the rose pic out of all of them :)

• Your work = not my style.

No offence intended.

• No that's fine! I don't expect everyone to like them!