Girls, why would you try to get to know another guy if you already have a bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no point in that. Getting to know someone based on a platonic level is fine. There is nothing wrong to be friends with the opposite gender. You just have to be straight forward "No i'm not interested, i'm with someone, i don't want no funny business"

But some guys will stay on the sidelines and wait around. So it's just good to just cut them off, if the boyfriend is feeling threatened. All of that can be avoided if you don't put effort into someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• If I thought he would make a good friend.

• No I think its disrespectful asf. I'm in a relationship and I have no guys free D's unless you count my brother. When a guy asks me for my name I don't have one when a guy asks me for my number I give them my boyfriends. I'm unfriendly to guys because I'm loyal to my boyfriend.

• Uh... sometimes it happens, you meet a really nice dude and become friends while you have a boyfriend. Personally: I stay loyal to my boyfriend. I don't know what it is, but the moment I have him every other guy turns totally unattractive and I'm like: nope, we can be friends.

It's more that it happens when you meet other guys and girls. Unless she is actively seeking for one, then she is either looking for a friend or someone better maybe.

What Guys Said 0