I think that the only Nicholas Sparks movie that was actually good was A Walk to Remember?

lol I was looking at movie lists to choose one to watch now and i came by A Walk to remember

I thought of asking ur opinion on it. And maybe I will piss a lot of people here. But the only real and with some substance romance that I have noticed amongst all the Sparks novels was A Walk to Remember.

I even prefer A walk to remember to the very loved The Notebook

If I am in any way wrong pls correct me and sorry if I have offended you! xD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope your right A Walk to Remember was way better than the The Notebook. I can't fathom why a lot of people cried at the end of The Notebook. At least Noah and Allie ended up together and lived a good life unlike Jamie.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I agree "Walk to remember" is one of the best. But I really like "The Notebook" too lol, so for me these two movies i think are the best. :) I do like all of his other movies, plus I read some of his books but those 2 movies are still the best in my opinion. lol And ur good, u didn't offend me, eveyones entitled to their opinion. :)

• I always loved that movie until I read the book, haha. Then I couldn't stand the movie and the changes they made.

The Notebook is my favorite Nicholas Sparks movie. Oddly enough, I like the movie better than the book!

• oh didn't know that haha

Can you perhaps tell me what makes you love The notebook so much. i might see it a different way after u tell me

• Well I don't really love The Notebook to be honest.. I enjoy it but that's all :) I just don't really care for the rest of his movies. I've read most of his books and eventually they all start sounding pretty much the same. A Walk To Remember is an exception, though. I loved that book!

• A Walk to Remember is the only watchable Sparks movie.

• safe haven, the best of me and Dear John is also good. Although I'd prefer The notebook than A walk to remember... I don't really like Mandy Moore and Shane West, I don't think the chemistry is great

• I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

• And the notebook :) :) :)

It's funny cause I usually love books more then the movie version but when it comes to him, I actually don't like the books as much :/

But yes, a walk to remember is an absolute favorite!!!

• Nice!

Sorry if i bashed on The notebook a bit lol

• Hahah it's ok. To each their own :) but those 2 are my favs :)