Why do people eat like pigs?

Some people eat as if they were starved half to death. All you hear from them is so indesrcibable. It's just disgusting. Some snort and groan while they eat with their mouth open and it just INFURIATES me. This is why I can't eat with my family. They are so disgusting when they eat. I believ it's called Misophonia when you get very angry at certain sounds. I've not been diagnosed but I can relate to it A LOT.

Here's an exmple of what normal people eating sounds like to me:

Especially the part where he crushes the watermelon with his hands. THAT is how you sound.

• The sounds of people eating doesn't annoy me
  • It merely annoys me but I don't get angry
  • I want to beat the fuck out of people who eat like that
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed. I hateeee loud eaters. I also hate when people breathe heavily nasally because their mouth is crammed with more food than they can handle. Ugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• that video was fucking hilarrr 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 6

• how can you hate this cute little guy?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eb730d5c72.jpg

• DUDE IT CAN BE BUT IF THEY SLURP I WILL BREEAK DOWN MENTALLY.

• I hate when people chew loudly, or smack their lips. My dad does that and as much as I love him, I want to beat the crap out of him.

• I think in Japanese culture making loud slurping sounds when eating some foods is considered a complement to the chef. correct me if I'm wrong.

Still depends on which country your in. Some find it offensive and others take it as a complement.

• I slurp when I eat noodles and people give me that weird vibe and im like "you try not to slurp and eat noodles" fuuuck it :P I ain't a robot XD

• @ BertMacklinFBI :D my boyfriend does it too and makes that sound while drinking tea. I always pick on him when he does it. XD

• It annoys me SO MUCH!

• Ahh yeah I know how you feel it annoys the shit out of me. Can't stand it, I go crazy.

What Guys Said 8

• I voted C, sometimes when I'm hungry and I'm chowing down around other people I feel like going and chewing somewhere else because I know it's probably loud and annoying, when other people are doing it and they don't give a fuck I want to choke them with a chicken wing!

• I accidentally chosen it doesn't annoy me

When in real life

I would murder the sh** out of anyone who eats like that

• Why do pigs eat like people?

• Eating politely is soooo middle class.
    Rich people can eat as much as they like, as quickly as they like, because they know there's always more. Poor people have to eat as much as they can, as quickly as they can, because it might be all they get for a while.

• Hahaha omg this was funny af xD

• or maybe pigs eat like people *mind blown* XD

• If you find that annoying, I would prefer to call you short tempered.

• Many people have a food addiction and don't realize it. It's more prevalent than drug and alcohol addictions...