What are the limits to your offense?

Where do you draw the line when it comes to politically incorrect jokes/dark humour? On what topic would you find dark jokes offensive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really sure. I draw the line at rape, child abuse and certain racist/sexist jokes.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they stop being witty or even remotely funny.

What Guys Said 6

• When I feel that it may hurt, I won't do it.
    But I like to joke and some level of sascasm is sometimes needed for a good joke.
    When I feel that it makes the person feel ennoyed or hurt I apologize immediately, of course. Doesn't happen often but it does happen :o

• I think every topic has a line in the sand so possibly every topic would offend me - I like jokes that maybe prove a point but jokes just to offend seem pointless to me.

• i can't hit threes
    my post game is pretty weak, but i am good off the dribble and can finish at the rim

• I don't get offended by jokes like that, I think that's for overly sensitive college liberals.

• I don't think I've heard the joke yet that actually offends me. I loves me some Sickipedia.

• Very very far

What Girls Said 1

• No paedophilia, no animal abuse.