How do you single full time workers spend time on weekends and evenings?

I'm just curious to know how most people who are done school and work full time and are single spend their evenings/ weekends? How do you meet new people outside of work?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No longer single but it was tough. I also already had a child from a relationship so most of my time was spent at parks and amusement parks. I was lucky to find someone at work. But just going out in general anywhere you run a chance of seeing someone or catching someone's eye.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like @MadeInAmerica said, I'm also not single anymore, but it was pretty hard. I was single for about 3 years after a long relationship and I found myself spending most time alone on weekends, since friends are all in relationships, etc. I'm not too comfortable going out by myself during weekends because everyone seems to go out in groups, with family etc, and I get self conscious of being alone. So I spent most time home watching a movie, reading, and only going out briefly with one friend or other to catch up. During summer I learned to feel confortable being at the beach all by myself, so that's what I used to do..

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you finally meet someone?

• I ended up meeting him in one of those times I went out all by myself. I firmly believe that if I never pushed myself out of the house, I'd still be single today. Which wouldn't be bad, don't get me wrong... I love my alone time still. But I'm really glad I met him ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I just do my own thing, plus homework. fuck homework, fucking hate that shit. I don't go out of my way to meet new people right now, I got other things to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually meet new people through friends or or work colleagues. Also new people coming into work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Good question!

I go out alone- shopping, walking or finishing stuff I have to do.

0|0
    0|0