What's going through your mind right now?

Right now my artist friend Chloe is drawing me😊😊 and I got girls and food on my Mind and thinking about a movie to see

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of soup should I cook for the event next Saturday :3 I've been coming up with a few, but they don't really taste that good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My father negotiating about cars

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Whats going through my mind is... Why haven't I got asked to homecoming yet, Am I really that ugly or something... What should I wear tomorrow... What dress am I going to get for homecoming... Why do abs have to be so HOT... Wow, I am thinking about a lot of things. So yeah thats what I'm thinking about right about now... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Tucked my other half into bed for the second time tonight. Wondering if I should leave him the whole bed or join him...

0|0
    0|0
  • That I am in a weird overly emotional state

Should take the day to relax. Even if what I should be doing is working

0|0
    0|0
  • How I'm going to plan my weekend

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mentally drained from 5 hours of straight typing out documents for school and I am ready to crawl into a ball and sleep for days. That's what's on my mind right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am thinking about the possible college I can tranfer to, and basically my next move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should I play gta or dbz.

0|0
    0|1
  • Bagels take too damn long to heat up... I just want my bagel. 😓

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• What the heck am I doing sitting in a planed parenthood on my day off. (We're getting an STD check for my future son in law, not because we think he has anything, but because we need another form of ID for a government agency, and medical care reciepts work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking about Metal Gear and how I couldn't stop him from hating me.

... Kaz ;_;

0|1
    0|0
  • Blowjobs... but that's because i answered this question now

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1174640-girls-while-giving-a-bj-do-you-prefer-to-spit-or-swallow

0|0
    0|0
  • "What to dooooooooo"

0|0
    0|0
  • Decreasing hope!! Wtf do I gotta do to win her back. -my mind lol

Also a virtual world of street fighter, where I shoryukken her new bf! Quite fun😅

0|0
    0|0