Quiz: What kind of texter are you?

Updates:
are*

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: The Non-Texter

You don’t actually really text. Maybe you don’t entirely understand why texting is so popular, or maybe you just can’t be bothered to write back with your thumbs. Either way, you’d rather respond with an actual call. Just remember to use #X to pause any text conversations before you get behind the wheel!

This is definitely not true though

1|0
    0|0
    • Why me? But thanks a ton anyway 😂

• ... because I found it amusing that you got "non texter when it clearly is not true. Lol "

• Ahan ✌

Most Helpful Girl

• What Kind Of Texter Are You?

You got: The Emoji Enthusiast

Whatever you want to say, you’re confident there’s an emoji that says it better. And when you’re about to get behind the wheel, nothing says it better like #X. Use it to pause your conversations with friends before you drive.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You got: The Brief Texter

Kk. None of your texts are more than three words long. Who has time for that? Not you. Good thing #X is so short — use it to pause your conversations and let your friends know you’re about to get behind the wheel and can’t respond.

Duh, I type more & try to be punctual as much as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: The Tardy Texter

Oh, cool, you’ll just respond later. Sometimes it takes you weeks. It’s not ‘cause you don’t care; it’s just ‘cause there are better ways of getting in touch with you! Nonetheless, remember to text #X to pause any ongoing conversations before you get behind the wheel.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: The Brief Texter

Kk. None of your texts are more than three words long. Who has time for that? Not you. Good thing #X is so short — use it to pause your conversations and let your friends know you’re about to get behind the wheel and can’t respond.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the one that texts a lot, but is quiet in calls

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You got: The Novel-Writing Texter

Your texts are a bit longer than anyone else’s, but it’s only because you’re thorough! You need to fully communicate what you mean, and you’ve got mad patience. Don’t forget to text #X to pause your conversations before you get behind the wheel!

0|0
    0|0
  • The brief texted

That's not really true. I send obnoxiously long texts :/

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: The Tardy Texter

Oh, cool, you’ll just respond later. Sometimes it takes you weeks. It’s not ‘cause you don’t care; it’s just ‘cause there are better ways of getting in touch with you! Nonetheless, remember to text #X to pause any ongoing conversations before you get behind the wheel.

It's true. x_x

1|0
    0|0