Have you ever catfished anyone?

Catfishing for those of you who don't know is basically lying about your identity to someone else online. Using someone else's pictures , lying about your name , where you live all that stuff. Like not as a orank euthet , but actually catfished someone? So if you have done why did you do it? How long did you do it for? Would you do it again? Are you still doing it? Did you come clean about it? I would love to know because I've been catfished before lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never catfished before, I don't get the appeal. I have trouble enough being me, not to mention someone else. Who has the time for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have not.

What Guys Said 4

• That's stupid. I would never do such a thing. Hi I'm Bob and I'm 23 and a billionaire.

• Not so far and don't plan on doing it.

• question
    Dafuq does the name gotta do with the meaning lmao like do catfish jst troll each other in the water

• Yes, I always catfish when dating online because the women will only respond if you have a huge income posted on your profile. So I lie and photoshop pictures of myself next to a Ferrari. Maybe increase the size of the buldge in my pants too.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. I'm comfortable with myself and lazy. Like it has to be so much work to keep track of alternate personalities. I'm also not horrible and morally bankrupt so that helps too.

• Yeah, I'm doing it right now. According to my profile, my name is Fondue and I look like Raiden's ass.

• Catfishing is like trolling. A stupid thing to do and a complete waste of time.

I still don't get what people get out of either of them. But whatever. It's the Internet.

Next...

• Yes. I will confess that I am actually not cookies and cream ice cream. My name is not cookies either.

• no i am comfortable with myself and that is a really awful thing to do

• I pretended I was a man for about five years until someone finally found out I was using a famous person's pictures. It was rather fun to make stupid people believe I was someone else and I'd do it again.