Have you ever pretended to have an accent? or be someone else?

You know when you're somewhere not home, have you ever wanted to be something else? Have you ever faked an accent? Or where you're from to be different? Or even faked a name? Know anyone who has?

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived in France for a year; and during the first week I came back to the U. S., I was able to convince people that I was from France. English seemed so hard.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Accent is pree easy for me to fake it up as long as I have an idea what it sounds like (if someone of that accent starts speaking to me, I can continue speaking with their accent) so yes, I have definitely pretend to have other accent.

When I went to Japan, my friends and I entered this restaurant and naturally, the waitress greeted us in Japanese and one of my friend who's from England starts speaking English (her accent is so cool), and heck, the waitress was like 'aren't y'all Japanese?' 😂😂

• Yeah, all those night when me and my friend used to go to the British clubs and tell all the guys that were talking to us "we're from NYC" lol they were always very "intrigued" 😂 God, we've had so much fun!

• In Amsterdam me and my boyfriend played a game where we had to use a different accent in each coffee shop we went to.. It was soooo funny

• I know a guy who would do that all the time.