Why are YOU always on here?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing better than trying to piss people off...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I came on nearly two years ago here, dear, for my motive and mission in life has always been to help others with their problems.
    I have done this all of my life, and in Getting to the Great GURU Level that I have, working hard towards Master, I am here for all of my Followers/Following and my many other Friends to the end.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • boredome mostly. :) and every now and then you find somebody you can actually help and thast a pretty good feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm on vacation at my parents house with nothing to do when it rains 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Interested in the questions and check to see if I have any messages. :-) Sometimes if something is bothering me or I just need to know opinions I'll ask to see what the world of gag thinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I jump on while I'm having my morning coffee, then I go look at facebook. It's like my newspaper. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • miserable offline life + addicting orange notification button

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I have nothing better to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I multitask too much. I'm watching a show, playing the guitar, making tea, on fb and texting simultaneously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, I suppose to gain some wisdom and good advice, and maybe share some of mine with others. Not that I have much wisdom, but it's there nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because i have nothing else to do. If im going to waste time i mine as well do it on here helping people and getting points towards rewards

0|0
    0|0
  • Find it entertaining to see people's responses

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking for answers, but some of my question get completely ignored.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause I am board

0|0
    0|0
  • for the lulz... but i do a lot of other stuff too... it's a balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO ITS NOT!!! im afraid its jst weird, i mean come one, learn to use commas lmao

0|0
    0|0