Gagers! What was the last compliment you received :) ?

What was the last compliment and who gave you a compliment. Was it a friend/ SO/ or a strangerrr! :O Tell me, pleaseeee!! ;o

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, my roommate probably said my outfit was cute. That's the most recent I can think of that isn't from my boyfriend.

He gives me compliments all day :) <3

What Guys Said 35

• My wife for having the house spotless when she came home.

media.giphy.com/media/135aoPCsZli7QI/giphy.gif

• A good few people on here said that I have a nice voice :)

I don't see how, but hey I'm not gonna tell them they're wrong if they think I do xD

• yeah i am not person to get complements as much as I've helped people out

• some girl on here said I wasn't the ugliest man in the world

• @teawrecks told me I have a cute tushie.

• Haha I get lots of compliments I enjoy - the last ones I remember were from @Paris13 and @Bellegirl21 about the piles of friendship they get from me :D
    And I love to give all those piles - to you as well!

• I dont get compliments, price you pay for being ugly and untalented, oh well

• Kid at gym asked how I built my pecs. Having started out as a nobody is always a nice feel-good experience.

• "You have a great pair of shoulders and a small waist."
    It was the lady who works at the lord and Taylor too bad she was like 62 years old lol!

• Someone said to me "Wow you are REALLY good at pool." After I had just beat them for the fifth game in a row.

• That I'm good at telling colours apart.
    I complimented a girl on her navy blue jacket which looked really nice and she said this.

• "Good for you," from my crush. It was sarcasm. But before that my boss thanked me for my work last week.

• My friend told me that I'm generous and shouldn't be like that often as she feels guilty because of that :P

• I tell random people everyday they have nice teeth or nice perfume or nice hair or look nice, I think being nice gets you nice things in return

• I was told that I'm cute by a stranger 🙈

• My babe called me cute minutes ago

• People usually compliment my abilities when they ask me for a favor that involves said abilities. The last one was about me being "knowledgeable", although I couldn't actually help.

• Idr dude, that involves thinking and I just don't have that capability in me right now.

• a Wistle lol

• Yeah I rarely, if ever, get complimented by random people. A dude complimented me on my shirt today though

• Me: Sup
    Lady: Ewww you freak. Are you a Goblin? You look like a fucking goblin! WTF are you?

She then took a picture of me.

• I haven't received any compliment in years

• Woof, woof, woof, lick, lick, lick, wag, wag, wag. Nothing like happy pups welcoming me home.

• Yday from a girl who said I am a positive influence on her

• Honestly I don't remember the last time I got a compliment :(

• A friend of mine at the volleyball club, she's always complimenting me on my smile.

• Ehhh can't remember 😓

• "You've got a better Scottish accent than me."

It was a weird conversation xD

• That I'm really good at Basketball by few guys who haven't seen me play before.

• My friend said that he's jealous of my life. Yea that's a compliment alright ;p

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 28

• It wasn't a compliment per se... but today a random stranger man asked me out. This is the first time that's ever happened to me. He said hi at 1:00, asked me to watch his computer so he could go get something from the printer, came back, introduced himself, and asked me on a date.

It was honestly the highlight of my day. Even though I turned him down.

• It's been so long I don't remember. I think the last one had to do with someone saying they liked my eyebrows?

• I like your witty personality and rack. There. Consider yourself complimented. 😎

• Guys in your neighborhood are either too nervous to compliment you or they need to get their eyes checked, lol. You have a really pretty eyes and cute smile. Natural beauty :)

• i like your boobs

• The Very Last one, @Genie23, was five minutes ago, by my male cousin who just Said: "I like your hair trim I gave you, looks nice."
    Good luck and Great profile pix!:)) xx

• I was told that I was the "realest, most beautiful bitch" that my friend had ever met. I think that's a compliment? Lol

• i think it was @juicybrain telling me I'm beautiful :P

• I was being sincere...
      I checked again, and you still are ;-)
      I am glad it left a lasting impression on you. It seems to have made you happy and after all, it didn't cost me anything lol. It's a wonder why more people don't do that. I prefer telling people compliments rather than insults. They usually react better...

• Wait. didn't I compliment you also when you changed your picture? Yeah I remember now LOL.
      Well, I guess you ARE compliment worthy lol

• hehe yes u did :P thank u, too kind. @juicybrain

• Yesterday, by a random stranger that just came up to me and complimented me. I was kinda shocked at first, but then told him thank you and smile then continue to walk our own ways.

• Someone said I had nice toes? Not weird at all O_o?

• Some random dude came up to me and told me my green eyes look like marbles

• A little girl told her friend I was pretty ☺️ I'm not even sure if I was supposed to hear it but she said it so loud and she was even staring at me while saying it so that I couldn't overhear it lol - she was like 5 but I guess that still counts!

• IRL? Ehhh, I couldn't tell you.

On here, I think it was @mskay earlier. She said I was beautiful inside and out.

• Not sure what order they were in, but a guy friend of mine (actually friends on here) said that I'm highly intelligent and very nice. :D

• I was told today by a guy i didn't even know that he thought i was cute. It was sweet but mostly creepy cause he would seriously not stop staring at me and everytime i looked at an certain item at the store he would stand infront of it so i looked like i was checking him out. Yeah... Things took a turn quickly.

• @PANDAmonium called me pretty. :o

• I was told I was hot today. And that a friend had a crush on me for a while.

• Last compliment i got was from my bestfriend she told me im a cold hearted bitch. She really knows how to make me smile❤️

• My boyfriend telling me that he admires that I do not take forever to get ready. I took that as a compliment.

• My children's father told me I'm doing a great job with our kids, I appreciate that, I suppose. 😊

How about you, genie?😘

• I guess this was a compliment?

Drunk dude told me this tonight @lifes_curve_ball

"I'd feed you soup and wipe it off your cheeks if i could "

I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard 😁

• My boyfriend compliments me all the time, he's very good at being lovely to me.

• the cashier at the grocery store the other day said she liked my shirt! haha

• This afternoon. My bestfriend told me I was looking very beautiful today. 🙈

• A stranger on GAG told me I was pretty

• "you're a good driver" - my friend
    "aww the bae is so understanding" - @CourtJester

• A boy told me I was cute yesterday and we went to lunch together.

• My boyfriend said I was gorgeous... :) I love him.

• i received a compliment from a couple gaggers today

• Ummm don't remember :( been too long haha (sigh)

• 'You look like Pikachu'

and this person knows i love Pichu (pre-evoloved form of pikachu)