What to do when the whole school knows about your crush and your crush doesn't like you back?

So I just found out today that a friend of mine let it slip who my crush is and now the entire school knows. I talked to my crush about it and she said she doesn't like me like that. What should I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I can speak from experience. This happened to me in 7th grade. You do nothing. Then next year your crush will ask out your best friend and you'll get first date update texts from across the country on Valentine's Day no less, because you're on the worst vacation ever and then you'll avoid eye contact with that person for the next 7 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep your head up and suck it up, can't do anything else. Letting it get to you will do no good.

What Girls Said 2

• Realize no one cares but you 😄

• I doubt the entire school knows or even cares that much

What Guys Said 1

• Unfriend the person who was supposed to be your friend and then go back to focusing on school.