Are you excited for winter?

Well, are you? And why?
I am, mainly for ice fishing, eggnog, snowmobiling, as well as snowball fights and Ice skating and big, warm blankets 😊

• Let it Snow!
  • Ew, no.
  • Meh.
  • I live in a warm climate so it doesn't matter
I live in Wisconsin so we get quite a bit of snow and the temperatures usually range between -30 (with a windchill) and 25 with no wind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not particularly. I live in Wisconsin, too.

What Guys Said 15

• I work outside every day (farmer) and live in Michigan. A common problem for me is getting my hands frozen to metal objects and getting my Eskimo clothes frozen to hard to move in. Two winters ago I got frostbite face and turned grey. My tongue was froze to the roof of my mouth and I had to shave off dead skin from my face. I litterly pet Mosquitos in the summer because they are not snowflakes. Hate winter

• -30 Fahrenheit? Damn, I know it's cold up there, but not that cold.
    I live in Chicago and the winters are pretty tough, especially cause of the wind. We don't reach such low temperatures like -30 though, well, at least not that I know of.
    I'm kind of excited for the snow, but I'm not too excited for the really cold days.

• That's mainly only overnight, although last winter we had a three or four day period where it was -50 with the windchill. I literally had to make my poor dog wait till he was almost ready to pee himself (Cuz then he won't waste time sniffing around) and then rush him out the door. Only for him to then curl into a ball in the snow and give up after thirty seconds of exposure, after which I carried him inside multiple times. Mind you, he's fifty pounds, not some four pound pampered thing.

• Damn hahaha poor dog, well, and poor you that has to carry him xD

• Actually winter is gone where I live... but for my fellow citizens of the world who live in the north, here's a message for you from our dear old (dead) Ned Stark ;)

treasure.diylol.com/.../...er-is-coming-2b2335.jpg

• Hell no. Although it's better than autumn and spring because I HATE changing weather. I always get colds and allergies and I'd prefer if the climate stayed the same for the environment (perhaps I should seek to live in a tropical environment one day).

• I love to snowboard so yes I am excited, but in Alberta it can go up to -40 or 45 degrees.. so yeah... not too fun...

• I live in southern California, but in this region it does snow occasionally and get temps in the 40s during the day. I love that type of weather! :-D

• If I were excited for winter I'd have to stay excited for another 9-months and our winters aren't that cold... no snow... we don't even get much rain

• I live in Miami so at least it won't be scorching for a few months

• Hell yeah I'm ready
    http://i.imgur.com/GChVfsg.jpg

• Hell nah it's still 80°F out here, no thank you.

• Yeah I'm looking forward to it.

• Yes love it for getting cozy indoors, skiing is first on my list!!! Hot fireplaces, cabin and cottages with friends... Christmas

Love it all

• not really, but its coming either way

• I hate winter. I prefer it to be spring or summer and maybe fall

• Hold up, what about Fall, the best season of them all?

What Girls Said 22

• Am I excited for those things? Yes. Am I excited for the -27 degree temperatures that come with those things? No.

• meanwhile in Australia... im excited for summer! :P

• It is already so cold here, and it is not even winter yet. So I am not that excited. xD

Things that I am excited for in winter though:
    - The cute winter clothing. :3
    - Skiing.
    - Rain. Although I know there will be only snow here nothing else.
    - Chrismas decorations.
    - Drinking hot chocolate/tea under the blanket in front of the heater/fireplace.

• I can't wait for it! Especially the Christmas market (I don't know if they exist outside of Europe though), the atmosphere there is just so cozy and wonderful :) there's all the tasty food, Christmas cookies and hot wine as well 😋 and then there's snow, the carnival and my birthday of course! - so a lot of exciting things for me to look forward to :D

• I feel like I'm going to be depressed during the winter. I deal with depression a lot so it gets really bad when there is no sunlight or barely any sun. I like the fall, but not so much the winter. :/

• Did you ever try daylight lamps? We use them in fall and winter to replace the lack of sunlight and I find they really help lift my mood a lot!

• No but I'm excited for Fall if it ever gets here/normal weather.

• I'm super excited for the summer! xD

• I'm just getting out of Winter...

All I have to say is THANK FREAKING GOD!

• Omg yeeessss!
    I hate hot weather.

I'm so ready. For everything.
    Cold weather. Snow. Layered clothing. Hot chocolate. All of it. Bring it all to meeeee~

• YES!!! I <3 Winter!

• It'll be summer here soon. I'm pretty happy winter is nearly over xD

• I can't waght for fall weather but I'm not looking forward to the teens 30s and 40s cold weather in the winter

• Yes! I have my sweaters and jackets out already! I love winter! It's my favorite season.

• i live in a city that hasn't seen snow for like 40-50 years

• warm things in the cold are nice :3 -fire, sweaters, blankets, blankets with my dog in them, cuddling, hot chocolate

• No I hate winter. Cold and snow can fuck right off. Give me warm sands and clear waters and a hot breeze and I'm happy.

• Yes, I prefer Winter to Summer!
    I always want a white Christmas, but it usually starts to snow around January 😢

• Awww yeahh !

• Yes! I love snow and cold weather.
    And Christmas.
    Lets not forget Christmas.

• I'm looking forward to summer which is coming soon here in Australia. Last winter was horrible.

• Yes I love winter. You've got Hot Chocolate, Blankets, Sweaters, Boots, Gloves and scarves, Jackets, Christmas, Snow, Snowball fights, snowmen, ice skating, icicles, snow forts, snow days off of school, giant mounds of snow to climb, no more sweating, no more tan, no more shorts and flip flops, and no more messed up hair.

• Im in south FL so its not that much of a difference, but i am looking forward to a reprieve from this heat and humidity...