Do you think it's sometimes easy to forget the real world online?

I'm talking about how we all treat people online. Do you think it's sometimes easy to forget and shoot your mouth off at people without thinking? I think it can be sometimes. I've seen some nasty comments. You get locked into this cyber world and we forget it's a REAL person at the other end with REAL feelings. So my message to all you peoples in cyber land - Be nice :)
Think before you click that mouse.
Have a great day!

• Yes it's easy to forget
  • No I never forget

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep this in my mind. I might not be with them physically but I know they have feelings, unless they're deceiving me. If this happens, my attitude is a lot different.
    But, generally speaking I'm careful with my words.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't forget. I think I am the same in real world, and I imagine that people who are rude with others on here are rude in real life too or at least have this nature in them (I can't tell though). I mean do they think they are talking to a machine when they are online?

For trolls, though, I think they just run their "
    'business' online.

• i've always got that in my mind.
    nice message to send out though. some people need to be reminded.

• At times I will admit it can be easy to forget, but I seem to get along better with people online than in person, I don't know why, I just do, and Im more open too :)

• It's easy for a lot of people, they don't realise there's someone behind the test on screen.

What Guys Said 2

• i'm always shooting my mouth off.

• Although I never forget, you can lose yourself. It's also the idea that the single innocent person on the other end isn't only a single innocent person that makes many posters defensive about them.