How much do you spend on food each week?

How much money do you spend on food each week and what are some good ways to save money on food?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was living alone and buying food, I would spend between 30-60 CAD on food a week.

To save money: make a list based on what you will cook for that week, ensuring no overlap of things you already have. Don't shop when you're hungry - you will make impulse purchases. Buy meat on sale and in bulk and freeze it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What did you normally have for dinner?

• I'm part Chinese so a lot of meat and vegetables over rice, stir-fried etc.

• If youbhave a well-stocked pantry and freezer, you don't have to spend a lot of money on food.

Most Helpful Guy

• About 125 CAD if I am frugal.
    Usually quite a bit more cos I'm always hungry and food is ungodly expensive up here in Canada.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I place no limit value when it comes to food. I basically eat whatever I want and most of the time, I'm out with my SO, so it could easily be approximately $150-200 CAD per week. Alberta is expensive for fine dining foods and their food is just okay

0|0
    0|0
  • $100 food from the store and eating out I would say $70 dollars a week. So $170 a week

0|0
    0|0