Was Muhammad alpha?

Think about it, he was widely respected at his time, was an effective warlord, had multiple wives/sexual partners, many chidren. He surely qualifies as alpha.

• Yeah, way more alpha than Jesus.
  • No, he's still beta.
  • More like delta.
  • See answers
Any views girls and guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a pedo if anything.

• Can't he be both?

• Being an alpha involves having exclusive reproductive access to multiple women, presumably a pedo could have that? (Muhammad had many wives so he's alpha, and fucked a 9 year old so he's a pedo.)

• He wasn't a pedo. Aisha was 6 for Allah's sake! She was withering on the vine. And he waited until she was 9 to do it! That's 3 years he waited!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am done with ignorance

• So not alpha?

• Never mind the last word

• If you were familiar with that why were you asking why I called him a warlord?

What Girls Said 4

• He was the Prophet of Allah.. he was supposed to be a good human being.. the best example people can follow.. i don't think it had anything to do with alpha beta stuff

• lol... please...

• I doubt he was pedo. But the idiots who write the Koran are.

• He was like that because he was the prophet. I think its pretty obvious on why he would get so much respect and women. He is closer to Allah then they are.

• The prophet didn't marry those women except when God told him to and all the women he married were old and he married them for political reasons he didn't have sex with them the only woman whom he loves and she was young was Aisha who loved her and she loved him

• I thought the same too trust me read the definition of crime in any criminology book just trust me on this and this discussion isn't leading anywhere so I am stopping it PEACE ✌

• I never made any mention of it being a crime. It is and was wrong.

What Guys Said 7

• Alpha doesn't really have any qualifiers beyond the necessary attitude. A guy could go without having many sexual partners and still be alpha if he could defend that claim by himself. But I donno, I don't care about Muhammad.

• Seriously, talking about "alpha males" etc is pathetic - it just marks you out as someone who pays too much attention to pickup artists, self-help articles and other bullshit like that.

• Any negatives documented historically would have been destroyed/altered/"lost" by now so guess we'll never know!

• sure, but that isn't really a good thing

• I don't exactly hold him in high regard...

• I hadn't really thought of that before, but you're right I think. Many people would have some respect/admiration for figures like Jesus or Buddha regardless of their faith.

• Depends on what you mean by "alpha", he certainly had a lot of women. But he had a child whom was his favourite that was 7 years old when he was 50 whom he'd rape and had unlimited war booty.

• I'm Jewish

• Was David alpha?

He had a man killed so he could sleep with his wife.

• R u relgious coz I want someone Jewish to ask him about things in Judaism can u help me plzzz

• I don't think that's alpha

• How about you become a slave?