Opinion on female driving this?

What kind of vibe would she bring? Is it too masculine?

Opinion on female driving this?

A lot said this looks like a soccer mon car, should i sell it? My dad spent 120grand for this car for my 21st birthday

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a standard hybrid SUV. I have a similar car and I feel like it's too feminine for me😂 The only thing I look twice at is if a girl is in a pickup truck. Where I live, only tradesmen really own them, and firefighters seem to like them for some reason too. And old men😆 So when I see a woman driving a pickup truck I'm kind of taken aback, but only for a moment, haha. I'm sure you'd look fine in that SUV, if anything, it looks soccer mom-ish.

• Soccer mom? That isn't good i spent 120grand on this guess I better sell it now?

• I dont want to look like a milf i only just turned 21 last April

• If you're only 21 I don't think anyone will confuse you. Don't overthink it, it's a nice car.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a nice, posh-like car. I think it's more feminine then masculine, as the car tends to represent the curves of a female body.

What Guys Said 12

• Masculine? Not at all: It's an ugly crossover for young parents.

• She'd look bad-ass! ;)

But really, I could care less about what anyone drives.

• Young mom car for sure. Care about the environment and has the room for kids.

Both of which are turn on's to me though haha I don't want someone self absorbed flying around in some impracticable luxury car. so long as she is not actually married or has kids... yet.

• I am not married yet i just turned 21 what does that make me?

• I one word? Mature. Which is fine, it won't stop guys from hooking up with you certainly, but it will attract guys that want something/someone more serious.

Either way, no one is going to think this hard on your car past a quick first impression.

• its like a family car

• $120,000? lies!!! lol!
    the latest Infinity QX70 starts at $45,000

http://www.infinitiusa.com/crossover/qx70

• That is how much it cost in where i live

• if you are not carrying big things try down sizing to a nice sedan type car, and save yourself some money, it might even get better MPG :)

here are some suggestions :)
      Audi a4
      Bmw 4 series
      mercedes C-class
      Jaguar Xe

• I bring my dog with me everywhere i go he's a samoyed

I A4 it was my car when I was in elementary

I dont like sedan it is too small for me i like big cars

• Seems like a typical soccer mom vehicle.

• Not in where i am from. 120grand will only get me this a Toyota Land Cruiser or a c class mercedes benz

• I personally would get the Toyota.

• no not at all, the car means nothing about the person

• Soccer Mom

• What's the problem?

• Yeah it's kind of a soccer mom car lol. It gives me the feeling that this girl is down to earth, not a crazy partying attention seeking girl... which are all plus for most guys.

If you're like a crazy party girl then this car doesn't match you, otherwise it's fine. I would feel like this girl is wifey material

• Really stupid question, who cares what kind of car you drive?

• No look fine to me

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's masculine AT ALL. It looks like a soccer mom car. The roof-rack makes it look like it's for family holidays.

• Clothes, i am a photo model

• I'm sure a normal car can manage clothes.

• It's just a car...

• Actually it looks more feminine than anything else. Like something a "soccer mom" would drive.

• Do you think i should sell it? I just got this on April for my birthday, my dad paid 120grand for this i don't want to look like a soccer mom

• My dad wouldn't care I've done this to my first car he laughed cause he knows it was an ugly car

• Then there you have your answer.

• It looks like a typical "yummy mummy" SUV to me.

• Yummy mummy? This car makes me look like a mom? This isn't good. I spent 120grand on it and now i have to sell it cause it makes me look like a mom

• Yummy mummy is like the UK version of a soccer mom, sorry but it looks like that kind of car!