What's your usual fashion style?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on my mood.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like to go with simplistic with unique accents.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Sometimes a t-shirt with a skinny jeans and converse, sometimes boyfriend jeans with crop top and leather jacket. It's almost never really girly though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dress as simple as possible.. t-shirt+jeans thats it

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever I feel comfortable in I guess. Mostly jeans and a shirt, sometimes a hat. Converse or boots. Not very feminine but not overly tomboyish either. I'm not really sure :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing casual chic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend ripped jeans, loose tshirt, heels.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Fly as FUCK๐Ÿ˜Ž

But seriously... I'd say I have a pretty versatile wardrobe, i like to dress properly for the situation I'll be in. Matching is extremely important to me. Number one fashion faux pas going right now is the camouflage cargo shorts worn with literally any old color t-shirt. That bothers me so much, haha. Like I see a kid walking down the street in green camo shorts and like a royal blue t-shirt and I want to go try to help the kid out and give him some counsel. "Son... you have clothes like a fuckin' dickhead."๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    http://youtu.be/McRQkbfrt88

Anyway, when I'm dressed casual I wear either shorts or jeans depending on the weather, and I have different colors and washes to match whatever top I wear. Cargo shorts are outlawed, as tough as I used to wear them in my hey day. But now every 50 year old dude is out there wearing them, so that shit is fucking CANCELLED. I wear knee length non-cargo shorts, usually American Eagle. I have a lot of button down shirts, mostly from Express, I like the ones that have the crazy patterns on them and the alternate-pattern cuffs. I also have some Western/plaid type but on downs. And of course there's the old classic t-shirt and jeans combo, but it has to be the right t-shirt. I prefer them plain, and never with some huge brand logo on them, that shit is corny. I have some Lacoste polos, but lately I haven't worn them, they feel like they went the way of cargo shorts. And Henleys, I love a good Henley. I like my shirts soft as hell too, I prefer the nice brushed cotton ones. When I'm dressing up for work or going out somewhere a little more upscale, I'm all about sport jackets with dark jeans. A lot of my wild patterned Express button downs look good with the jackets, so as to look classy but also not look like a stiff with some boring pattern. For shoes, when I'm casual I have an array of Sperry Topsider slip-ons to match whatever I have on. Then I wear dress shoes that will match my dressier stuff. I don't shoot for overly flashy, I just like to look well put together๐Ÿ‘

0|1
    0|0
  • comfy shorts, shirt, hat. done.

0|1
    0|0
  • Workout clothes, vnecks, henleys. Lacoste polos

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • very simple, just a regular t-shirt/sweater with jeans/shorts

0|1
    0|0
  • I vary, but mostly dress in Punk/Gothic styled clothing-- namely jeans, shoes/trainers, shirt and a denim waistcoat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans, tee, barefeet.

0|2
    0|0
  • comfortable

0|0
    0|0