Do you regret the things you've done or regret the things you've not done?

Most Helpful Guy

• They say that you should do something otherwise you'll regret it. Thats BS. People quickly forget what they haven't done but will have to live with the mistakes they've made. there's a huge list of things I regret doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Although I may regret of the things I could've done, but did not do so, I actually regret more about the things which I've done. There's so many silly things I've done in the past, so I'm gonna go with the former - regretting doing the things which I've done. But oh well, my past decisions is what brought me to where I am in life right now. Gonna have to deal with that.

What Guys Said 3

• Both I guess but then think about not having done it wouldn't be better considering how experienced shit made me

• ehm, I'd say both but more the thing's I haven't done

• Both. More the latter.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe in regretting, what is done is done.

• Although I try not to, I regret some of the things I have done and some of the things I haven't.

• I should've studied for the math exam because I feel like I purposely let myself fail.