How to get over a guy?

A guy I like has recently found himself a girlfriend... I'm tired of crying and just want to move on... How do I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient and you will someone better. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wish I had some sound advice for you hun, but I'm going through something like this myself. I have yet to get over the guy either. You just have to keep moving forward. Focus on your academics. Join clubs. Hang out with friends. Keep your mind occupied. Don't let a boy get you down.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Focus on making yourself more beautiful. Look at the mirror after crying loads and you'll see how ugly you've gotten crying over someone not worth a single tear. Besides, you are so young. Focus on yourself and grow more wonderful! :)

• İ am sorry. There's no easy way. You have to live the pain. But time helps a lot. You will forget by time. Live your life as usual. Go out. Hang out with your friends. Pain will go away by time.