To gamers (or non gamers if you wish) How many video games and game systems do you currently own?

Including handhelds like the DS or Gameboy.

How many?

Updates:
@CocoRachelle @bluesj @fauchelevent @vishna @ThisGurl @Mustachekitteh @meatballs21 @redthread @TheoryOfAvarice

:D

0|0
9|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Exclusively mine:
    - Nintendos 3DS XL
    - Nintendo DS lite (I think I have the Nintendos DS somewhere)
    - GBA SP
    - I play games on the computer too, so I guess my laptop counts :P

Ours:
    - PS1
    - PS2
    - SNES
    - N64
    - NGC
    - Wii

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I own:
    -Colecovision
    -Genesis
    -SegaCD
    -32X
    -Saturn
    -Playstation
    -N64
    -Dreamcast
    -Xbox
    -Xbox 360
    -Original Gameboy (x2)
    -Gameboy Colo (u) r
    -Neo Geo Pocket Colour
    -3DS XL
    -Game Gear
    -Gaming laptop
    -iPhone 4
    -iPhone 6 (do these count?)

Previously owned by sold or traded in:
    -NES
    -PS2

Almost exclusively game on the laptop (Steam!) now. 360 sometimes for multiplayer stuff or nostalgia. 3DS on the subway. Phone whenever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome collection! I don't have the 32x or the neo geo pocket color.

• 32X was a waste of money. Few better examples of the Osborne Effect than that misfire. Silly Sega.

NGPC is a great little system, I actually preferred it to the shovelware-laden GBC.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh geez... so many. Just... so many. Doing a quick count off the top of my head: about over 100. The most I would say are for my PC. The whole sims collection alone (Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4) is a lot.

I have pretty much every MMO that came out after 2002. My Steam library isn't that much, around 30-35 games. I think my Origin (lol) account has a few, too. I have 20-25 for my Xbox. I have/had about 10 GameBoy Advance games. I had a PS2 briefly that I bought but gave it to my ex... I had about a dozen games for that.

I might get judged for this, but I want a Nintendo 3DS so I can play Nintendogs: French Bulldog & Friends. I might buy it for Christmas or something. No regrets! So cute.

http://i.imgur.com/MJkvFiC.jpg

Do you count games on the phone? I have a few on there as well haha.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well there's nothing specifically for gaming that I own right now.

I usually mooch off other people, haha.

I have an ipad, my laptop, and back home a ps2, gameboy advance, wii, pac man game stick with lots of cool games, nintendo dsi, and that's all I can think of.

I mooch off my boyfriend's X-Box and will be mooching off the X-Box 1 when I see him during breaks :> and he got the witcher, and I've been watching the game play so I'm excited about that. But I really hope he buys the new Batman game <3 and Game of Thrones, ahhh :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Playstation
    Playstation 2
    Playstation 3
    Playstation 4
    Playstation Portable
    Nintendo Wii
    Nintendo Gamecube
    Nintendo 3DS
    Xbox One

So...9.

0|3
    0|0
  • I own 1 console which is the Wii which I got on sale from black Friday. ^^

So every other game that I had listed on my profile that isn't played on the wii. I have played it on my PC. Which I made sure that I bought a really powerful laptop that was cheapish. :D

Though in the near future I hope that I can own a nintendo new 3ds lx. ^^

Reason I've never really owned game consoles before is because my parents wouldn't let me own one growing up. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to have too many, but I sold them before I moved. Now I only have PS3, Nintendo DS Lite and a gaming PC. 😢
    You will send me some of your collection, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • I play all of my games on PC, I have a gaming laptop and a gaming desktop that i'm in the process of having upgraded even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I play, just Xbox. But I have a regular and super Nintendo and a Playstation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still have my old gameboy, original DS, 3Ds, Playstation, Wii, WiiU, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PSP, Xbox 360, PC, and I don't think Iphone games count.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

Xbox360
    DS
    Wii

I'm poor as hell, and my friend who I live with owns a PS3, Wii U, and PSVita so I can use those.

0|1
    0|0
  • In order of most fav to lease fav
    1- Xbox 360, about 50 games, mostly shooters and RPGs
    2-PC - about 30 games, mostly RTS
    3-PS3 - about 10 games, shooters, RPGs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alienware laptop
    PS4
    PS3
    PS2
    PSP
    X360
    Xbox
    Wii
    Gamecube
    N64
    3DS XL
    DS original

And have owned others in the past that have long since broken.

I guess I might have 60 or 70 games on physical media for the consoles and handhelds. Maybe a dozen digital licenses on PSN, not counting PS+ games.

I've got a couple dozen older PC games kicking around on disc that probably don't run anymore. Maybe 250 games on Steam, and a dozen games between other digital services like GOG and Amazon.

0|1
    0|0
    • Impressive!

• Sad, more like. The last few years, most of what I've played has just been League of Legends and Diablo 3. Most of that stuff just gathers dust.

• I have 5 360's, 4xb1's, a ps4, ps3, a Wii, gamecube, a stack of handhelds, I have some older systems as well.

I probably have 400+ games.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have over 100 video games I know that.. Counting digital computer games probably a lot higher..
    As far as game systems:
    Wii
    Sega Genesis
    Xbox 360
    SNES
    PS4
    Nintendo 64
    Gameboy pocket
    gameboy color
    gameboy advance
    nintendo ds
    nintendo 3ds
    Sega gamegear
    That's all I can think of right now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awesome. still have the game gear thats cool

• Yeah I whip out the game gear every now and then. It drains batteries like crazy but I love Star Wars for it.

• I have my PC (although i only play a few games on it), two gameboys (i lost one, but the other, then found it), a DS Lite, then upgraded to a DSI, then upgraded to a 3DS, and i also have a Wii, a Gamecube, an Atari remake, a PS2, a PS3, and an Xbox360.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to have a PS3 but it got the YLOD when I was 16, and I never had the money to repair or replace it :(

0|1
    0|0
  • why? are you looking for someone to rob? lol jk.
    i own the following:
    - gameboy advance i got for my 6th birthday.
    - nintendo 3ds
    - ps2
    - ps3
    - ps4
    - ps vita
    - and i have never counted them all, but i think i own about 70 games.. I'm not sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got one gamer computer and I currently own 33 games on Steam, not counting the non Steam ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ps2
    Psp
    Ps Vita
    Xbox 360
    Xbox one
    Ps3
    Ps4
    Gameboy color
    Gameboy Advance
    Nintendo DS/3DS
    SNES
    Gamecube
    Wii U

0|1
    0|0
  • I went PC (laptop) recently because I'm unimpressed with the current console generation.
    I had a PS1/2/3, psp and vita, Super Nintendo, Sega Master System, and GameBoy

0|1
    0|0
  • consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, SNES, GB, GB Advance, PSP and of course a PC
    games: way too many to count lol. but I have over 300 in steam, fucking sales and humble bundles lol

0|1
    0|0
  • All I play is my xbox one but I still have my 360, ps2, game cube, N64, game boy advance and PSP

0|1
    0|0
  • I play on my PC 100% of the time. I do have a retired Gamecube and Xbox 360 though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 4 ps4, ps3, 3DS, and a psp, but I am thinking about putting a xbox one on layaway

0|1
    0|0
  • PC master race !!!

but really a PC mainly just now had an xbox 360 slim but it died on me T_T

0|1
    0|0
  • pc , well i had various emulator for ps 1, ps 2 , psp , nds , gamecube , n 64

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 DS Lite
    2 3DS
    1 Wii U
    1 Wii
    1 Xbox 360
    1 PS3
    and 1 Laptop

So 8 if you count the Laptop.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 old PC and a new laptop. That's all.

0|0
    0|0