Is that message okay to write to girl?

She said that her parents are divorced.

My reply: Awww i'm sorry to hear that at least you still have two parents who love YOU."

What you think?

is it okay to reply that over text?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's a sweet reply :)

• should I also ask Awww i'm sorry to hear that at least you still have two parents who love YOU. + When did it happen or without question?

• You could ask her but I would add, if you want to talk about it I am here and if you don't, that's fine too.

• yes I did, we'll see what she'll reply :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't know that both love her. Maybe one ran away with the dance instructor.
    I would say something like "When did it happen?"

• why would I ask her that?

• I'll write Awww i'm sorry to hear that at least you still have two parents who like you. When did it happen? Is this okay?

• @ asker xD "like you" sounds weird just use "love you" and yeah I love the "when did it happen" at the end. It shows that you're interested in getting to know her and girls like that

What Girls Said 1

• I thought it was funny
    People who's parents get divorced act like it's the worse thing in the world

• Oh okay, but in that kind of cases I don't feel good...

What Guys Said 1

• im not trying to be one of those people but I would change "at least" to "but" and remove "still"