If all countries were industrialized/ developed, where would you really want to call home?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Northern California. You have good weather to grow your own food and beaches nearby and the mountains are there as well

• But not enough rain to be able to water the food you grow, and wildfires destroying much of the land and homes. Yeah, I know that is worse in Southern California, but it is bad in the north, too.

What Guys Said 17

• If i could keep my income and find a medical insurance sure i would leave the US
    i know the US can transfer my income to some countries just not sure of all they have,

• if that was the case, there probably would be no concept of countries, the differences are created by boundaries and conflicts over a ginormous period of time. We would just be one big utopian society. But neglecting that, I would love to be alone in a remote spot in the himalayas, absolutely secluded from the world with just enough money and supplies and LOTS of brandy xD

• My fucking tub... I love it, I can sit in it, play in the water, turn on the shower and enjoy a steam bath. Plus it feels like my cares are being washed away... no one gon take that AWAY!

• Just stay where I am already.

• I think I would call Pakistan my home. I would though want to go to Ukraine for summer vacations as a summer resort. :)

• You mean if there weren't any third-world countries? I'd like to live wherever there is less violence.

• I'd stay here in Canada.

• I would prefer living in a forest with huge trees (probably a hillside) rather than an urban industrialized jungle.

• I would still call the US my home!!!

• Some paradise island

• Egypt 😎😎

• still uk i think

• Currently livin in Cali, where it's hot as fuck every dam day.
    So I'd like to go anywhere that's not 100 degrees cause goddammit I'm dying over here.

Canada would be cool.

• Canada or UK. I can't stand the heat so Northern countries are my only real option anyways.

• Haha I'm afraid it would still be Belgium :D
    I'm not really a big traveller or adventurer... and welcome to the mod squad :D :D

• Somewhere in the Middle East probably. And you? :)

• All earth...🙆🌍🙆

What Girls Said 2

• England, or Australia. But the latter doesn't count, it already is my home.

• Tunisia of course