from a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you?
(1- low, 10-high)
but seriously, what's wrong with being confident? Why do some people hate it when other people are confident?
- HATERS GONNA HATE <3 ;)50% (8)19% (4)32% (12)Vote
- nahh, no one loves me and i'm sad and lonely, can you give a hug?19% (3)33% (7)27% (10)Vote
- WHAT IS THIS CONFIDENCE YOU TALK ABOUT?12% (2)24% (5)19% (7)Vote
- Can I have ice cream, pizza, chocolate cake, fries, pasta, skittles, tacos, and a large coke please?0% (0)14% (3)8% (3)Vote
- oh look a puppy...19% (3)10% (2)14% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I could explain this in three simple words..
but for the sake of keeping it long..
Humans, are a greedy species, it's in our DNA.. we want everything there is to have and if we encounter someone who's in possession of more
we become jealous of them.
There is nothing wrong with being confident, in fact.. it's a trait I value greatly, in an individual, but if confidence turns negative, it'll have the reverse effect, and push people away.
The reason as I see it, is that people who dislike confident individuals
are displeased with them, for the fact that they seem to have everything.1