What has been your worst injury?

In football (amer.), I tore my rotator cuff, a part of the shoulder. Took forever to get back into things.

Most Helpful Girl

• A cracked skull, pretty severe hematoma and the several resulting surgeries that followed as a result. Not mention the months of rehab/physio.

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing Aussie Rules football, dislocated knee cap.
    Understatement to say it hurt like fuck

What Girls Said 7

• The only time I've ever broken a bone was when I was 6 and I broke my wrist. That's probably been my worst, although it was so long ago I barely remember it.

When I was older, I sprained my wrist from falling off my horse. And I also damaged my diaphragm somehow (I never went to the doctor for that) also from falling off a horse. I don't know what I did to it but I was sore for weeks.

• I broke two ribs and bruised cartilage doing a flip on a trampoline and my legs landing over the edge and my ribs on the bar. It took forever to be able to sneeze or cough without pain shooting through me.

• Worst I've done is just tearing a few ligaments here and there on my knee and ankle from soccer, thankfully never broke a bone hahaha

• Hmmmm... probably when I got shot in the hand with a bbgun. Crazy things we did in high school.

• Ouch, dude, your poor shoulder :(

Mine sounds dramatic but it wasn't too bad really considering how badly I could've been hurt: I got hit by a car when I was 12 and fractured by humerus bone (in my shoulder)

• i broke a bone.

• Popped my ring finer off...
    I was climbing down the ladder of a boat out at sea when we went over a wave wrong and i slipped and lost my grip on the ladder. Well as im falling the ring on my finger clipped a screw head sticking out and well with the momentum it literally just popped my finger clean off. Luckily one of the mates was an EMT and kept a well stocked emergency bag on the boat. We high tailed it into port and rushed me to the hospital where they were thankfully able to reattach the finger with little to no problems :)

What Guys Said 8

• 12 yr old, i fell off my scooter going down a hill and fucked up my knee, chipped both my front teeth (again) and messed up a little bit of my elbow

sophomore/jr year of hs broke my wrist playing football. which happened from a picnic football game at church. that was my only "big" injury somehow besides getting clocked a few times as a receiver, coming up for run support at safety and some special teams plays.

senior year, i broke my other wrist in track when i fell during hurdles

my track career in hs, i had 2 sprained ankles, partially torn lcl, fucked up patellas and shin problems and lower back problems (still have most of those)

broke my foot the 1st month of college playing pickup basketball. i tried to dunk, thought i was fine and tried again... didn't go so well XD

in college, i picked up rugby and i got my leg shattered cause this one dude kept on stepping on it. i also had a few stingers and separated my shoulder. ironically i quit because i got braces.

during ultimate frisbee in college (fresh and soph years), i didn't help my previous injuries, hurt my elbow a few times.

• Somehow I have never gotten a serious injury but that's not surprising at all since I haven't been athletically active.

• Hmmm probably when I was sparring and I missed a punch that my opponent threw at me and he punched me really hard, cut the inside of my lip pretty badly, can feel the scar in there lol.

• Broken Ankle

• I broke a nail 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂JK i got a lot of scars on my body but the worst injury was from a knife during a tanning in the military

• broke my collar bone dam does that shit hurt i can't do some exercises because of it and when it gets really cold hurts like a Bitch too

• Torn meniscus

• I broke both my tibia and fibula completely when skateboarding once. In the hospital for over a week and was in crutches for 5 months...