A cure for procrastination?

ARE YOU A PROCRASTINATOR? YES I AM YELLING!!!

A cure for procrastination?

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!! and i need to write a reseach paper and reponse papers...

Most Helpful Guy

• Rarely... the only case in which I do it is when too many things are on my to do list and I feel overwhelmed :D
    But that's more like organizing I guess!
    Come on miss marine biologist, tell me about which animal you need to write? And than GET WRITING :D

• it wasn't anything related about marine life :(

• Haha I see... but I wanted to give you a moral boost :D
      Have you managed to get into it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do now what can be put off till later.

What Guys Said 6

• I used to be a procrastinator but I realised that I needed a stick and a carrot technique - If I had something to do I would line up a reward and I am not allowed to have it until I finish - If I take it before I finish, it is a sign of weakness, a character flaw, I don't deserve it and the guilty feeling would take anyway any pleasure I could get from reward - It is better to get the thing done then fully enjoy the reward.
    www.quotehd.com/.../...serve-without-receiving.jpg

• I used to be a horrible procrastinator! But I am getting better at just getting shit done.

Every time I get shit done, the peace of mind I have later is worth it. :-D

• Life is tough. Take breaks from your activities throughout the day. That's the best time for me to get things done around the house. For example, I clean up during commercials when watching football games.

• Having a wife who says things like, "If you don't do X now, I'll hide your Y."

• YES I'M A PROCRAONATOR! WHY ARE YOU YELLING? lol
    I really wish there was a cure, I'm always making lists and then I feel bad when I don't get things done.

I do have one suggestion for you though:
    LOG OFF OF GAG AND WRITE YOUR PAPER!

• A nagging wife is the cure for procrastination.
    Baby Jesus said so.

What Girls Said 3

• Imma major procrastinator 😁

I would swich off my phone and pull out the Wi-Fi so that I could focus on doing my stuffs.

• What normally gets me to do stuff. I tell myself If I don't do it know I sure as hell won't make myself do it later so might as well get it over with.

• mind over matter is the only real cure
    easier said than done though
    otherwise, i wouldn't be on this site so much!