Guys, Guys what would you think if a girl sent you a picture of her shaved p*s*y?

of her sitting on the counter spreading her legs? hot or no? asking purely because of my partner not to be a pervert XD

14

Most Helpful Guy

• if it was warranted then fucking awesome.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd think that's loose and she's not my kind of girl.

• Hmm well youd be suprised at how "hot" it can be to send nudes/erotic texts. It's a very nice sexual creative release in my opinion and it doesn't mean the girl is "easy" or "loose"... especially if she has other things going for her such as her education, she works, and she is otherwise very respectful. maybe she just likes being freaky?

• I think like that "she is hot but just hot. we can sleep but that's all. I can't do anything with this girl" of course it is just for a pic like that. I don't know anything about the this girl. Maybe she is better than this things but just a pic. It is just her p. . . sy that I can see.

• Couldn't send a louder message that you want the D!

• It would be hot and all but not early in a relationship. I would prefer if she did it only if she is truly close and we both trust each other. Otherwise, get blocked bad girl bad girl.

• I agree! it's only appropriate if the receiver "wants" it and "asks" for it... otherwise i feel like it would be a form of harassment.

• Actually it is the other way round. If the other person asked means it is a bad idea.

• Please don't send that. It's not classy and it's considered child pornography.

• I would never send that regularly, it's just my partner lives very far and i see him very rarely so I make due

• Niiiicccccceeee

• I would think that you're probably going to get arrested for possession of child porn.

• I would love it. I like shaved vaginas.

• Not that smart. Guys like to share.

• This is so true.. guys like to brag

• it would be fabulous

• I'd say I'd rather see that in-person but okay... not you specifically though. I'm not a pedophile.

• oh hahaha XD yes i dont think you would ever harrass me its alright and my question was asking for an answer so thank you! however lets say you couldn't be with your "partner" because of distance and yet you still needed them in a way and she sent you fresh nudes XD you don't have to answer if this makes youf eele uncomfortable

• If she was under 18, I'd think she was setting me up for a child porn charge.

If over 18, fantastic.

Also, realistically, if she included her face, I'd wonder how wise she was.

• I would like ot