What keeps you going in life?

What keeps you going when things are at their worst?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep in mind that life wasn't suppossed to be easy. Its a fucking struggle some days and you just have to pass it as it is a wall that keeps you from moving foward. I take the thinga that are difficult and think of them as a life test to pass. Then i also think of myself as a fighter and i will not let life throw me down and keep me down. Its all about mentality, some poeple are strong mentaly strong and can keep pushing forward even though it gets damn tough sometimes, and some people are weak and will stop or fall apart. Dont be weak, keep pushing foward okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly watching/listening to Jacksepticeye videos on YouTube, they always manage to put a smile on my face even when im at my lowest :)

What Guys Said 9

• It's my faith that keeps me going. My belief system tells me that bad times come our way for good reasons. . . . we need to endure hardship to make us into better people and through it all God has our back.

• Food, Friends, 'half' of Family. ( AT LEAST I'M HONEST ! LOL )

A nice cold glass of beer, long cruise around however far a full tank takes me ;P

• Food, water, movement, heartbeats.

• just dreaming about the day i marry the one. that'll be the happiest day in my life

• knowing someone is worse off than me

• things have never been at their worst for me

• My 8 year old daughter.

• My mom and family

• Family, God, and my big ass ego.

What Girls Said 2

• My goals and my dreams. I think about what I want to do and that keeps me strong.

• a dollar and a dream :p