"Why did the chicken cross the road" So what was on the other side of the road that made the chicken risk getting hit by traffic?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Chicks/her babies.

A chicken bit me once because I was touching her baby.

She litetally flew at me from the other side.

😡😡😡

I was only helping out.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken feed... and me so that when it got to the other side I'd grab it, cook it, and eat it. Yum chicken.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• This chicken was a chicken of revenge. Across the street was the largest and most busiest chicken joint in these neck of the woods. Henly Hooster lost 3 chicks and a sister to the fryer after Farmer McGreedy got tired of feeding extra mouths. After taking a visit over to McGreedy farms, Henly is ready to take ocare f Biggy Bucks and his henchmen Oiliver Hotpan and Dr. Cleaver. All she has to do is cross that road.

0|1
    0|0
  • To get away from KFC.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I imagine an especially hot look chick (hen). what else makes animals do the irrational things we do

0|1
    0|0
  • if you have ever been around chickens you would know that they are the dumbest things on the planet, it doesn't take much for a chicken to cross a road

0|1
    0|0
  • um a hot rooster?

0|1
    0|0
  • Back when this joke was invented the only danger would have been from passing mammoths.

0|1
    0|0