If you could put a curse on someone who has wronged you, what would it be?

I would wish that they would miss every bus they would ever have to take so they are always late and a little sweaty.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I'd make a curse where they get depressed and every time they're lonely (or horny), they'd think of me. They'll think of me so often that they'll fall in love with me. And when their love for me is so great that they want to confess to me how they feel, I'll break their heart right then and there. They'll get sad and depressed even more, causing them to be more lonely, just to end up thinking about me, but then remember how I broke their heart, and they'll be forever trapped in a cycle of despair while they wallow in their own filth and self-pity.

That, or constant diarrhea.

• That they get sudden diarrhea every time they're in close proximity with someone they're attracted to or have a crush on.

• i would wish everytime they ate something a little piece of food would get stuck in there teeth

• I don't wish to curse anyone.

I suppose I would like to perform an experiment. Take all the people who give advice to the physically unattractive that goes something like this, "Lower your standards. Just be realistic and date people in your league" and suddenly make them all physically very unattractive for about five years or so. Then they would probably see that ugly people are just as incapable of finding other ugly people attractive as attractive people are. It is a mystery to me why people think it's easy for ugly people to desire other ugly people.

By the way, 9mfeo, what if your intended victim NEVER rides a bus or public transportation? I haven't ridden a bus in about twenty years.

• At ever cross light that person approached it'll turn red on the spot!

Fuck em!

• Make them find inner peace.

• To never win at anything

• Every time they sit down, they fart extremely loud like a whoopee sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTsXtu3ivko

• My curse would be a very intricate and complex. First I would like her to hit the gym and lose all the weight she's gained and still fail the fitness test, then by not passing the test for the 9th time get kicked out the military with a dishonorable discharge where she won't even get a fucking job at MacDonald's. Then when she's got no jobs she has to do unspeakable things to make money and very little in return. Since she cannot make the money she looses the house, the car and her damn kids that will give sole custody to her hated ex-husband while she's homeless and living out there on the street, where she will get hooked on drugs to remember the "good time" and then lay somewhere in the alleyways OD'd where the stench of her rotting corpse won't even be food for the lowliest insects nor the disease ridden rats that would run away from the very sight of her. That's my curse!!!

• I feel like that's a bit excessive.

• @Asker - LMFAO It's MY curse! You asked a question and I answered and now that I have, you don't like my response, nor do you have too, but YOU don't get to tell me what's excessive not after that's the about 75% of what that bitch had me go through.

• Okay, dude, relax. Feeling a little trigger happy today? Jesus.

• Every piece of pizza he touches turns into mushy, overcooked broccoli. 😈

• Lol karma is already getting them hardcore so no need for it xD

• hmmm the curse would be , they will get super excited for everything , but fail at everything they attempt. e. g. he gets a date with a girl he really likes. the date comes and she texts him you dumbass , I'm not interested in you , are you serious!

• It would be remorse.

• A friend of mine told me of a short story he read about heaven and hell. In this story, they are the same place. In heaven/hell, you must help people. The good souls like this and think it's paradise. The bad souls hate it, and think it's hell.

• Thanks, @bluemax , that's a really interesting way to look at it. Time to get my Google on!

• I don't know maybe they get bit by a bug in the penus I dunno

• 30% of the conscious decisions they'd normally make would just be left to chance.

• Incontinence so violent that they'd be lucky to have any bones left...

• I would delay their reactions for everything by 3 seconds.

• Red light at every intersection. FOREVER.

• a life long head ach, that nothing can fix, or a permit sunburn all over their body

• I wouldn't wish misfortune on anyone. That's just cold-hearted and immature, and I'm surprised so many folks actually would wish some sort of misfortune on them.

• Very well intentioned.

Tell me, do you ever wish that some misfortune, say a bullet in the brain, befell Pol Pot?

• Terribly tiresome of you darling. Run along now.

• @Bluemax

I think I'd make a few exceptions, like the example you mentioned.

• Every step they take would feel like they are stepping on legos barefoot.

• Hmm, now that you've got me thinking about it...
    Everyone they will ever love/be friends with will slowly develop fungal growths in their throat which are untreatable and will grow over the years until the person either starves or suffocates. Removing them only makes your throat bleed loads and they will grow back if you cut them off which is extremely painful.

Hmm, seems like a good curse to me ;)

• I feel like we're just punishing innocent people now. I might be a villain, but I'm not *that* evil.

• @Daynada How is it false, I'm the one making up the curse here! :P

• Wrong! You had your turn. It's my story now 😜

• That @Fenixx0083 would keep regrowing spleens and kidneys for you to steal so we can put it on the market and continue funding general world chaos.
    @9mfeo

• Poverty lots of it

What Girls Said 22

• Every time they started enjoying a song, it would get boring. Only boring mind-numbing music forever. Is that your jam? Not anymore.

• It'd be that no matter how much they wipe, they can never get their butthole fully clean.. like, there's always just the tiniest bit left every time they check the tp.

• I hope every computer or electronic device she touches breaks instantly

• That whatever they do to me, they'd get it back doubled. Just so they know what kinda shit they've made me went through.

Or that they'd realized how many people they've hurt and would regret it for the rest of their life.

• None.
    I don't wish any misfortune on anyone.

With maybe the exception of murders and rapists and other absolutely horrendous people, but I haven't been the victim of that, thankfully.

But some people have done pretty bad things to me nonetheless but I don't wish them anything bad. We've all hurt someone at some point... an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

• i hope that dumb bitch who constantly accused me of stuffing my bra in middle school and never apologized because my tits were bigger than hers becomes allergic to bacon, ice cream, pie, and chocolate

• I wish if their tongue becomes numb every time they are about to insult someone.

Or if their eyes go blind, everytime they glare at someone. Lol.

I like the first one better.

• Well my friend and I were talking about this the other day, well not a curse but what super power we would have which lead to a conversation with having the power to be invisible and hunt my ex until he went crazy. Bahaha

• I would curse them with instant karma. Not only would they get what they deserved for bad acts, but it might encourage them to be nice when nice things happen...

• A curse...

Every night before he goes to bed, he has to watch gay porn for an hour. The TV will turn on by itself and it will charge him for the porn channel and the curse will make him sit in front and watch it

• I hope they find religion. :T

• Really? That's it? You disappoint me. I thought we were using the voodoo doll?

• No, that's enough. He's a broke little twerp, I'm sure. Perpetually winded and sweaty is good enough.

• For them to trip every time they take the stairs. Na just kidding, I don't want to fall down (no pun intended) to their level.

• I would wish that his actions were reflected on him physically.

• Just bad luck for a year.😈

• I don't wish misfortune to anyone. Even those who have wronged me.
    Sometimes I look at my brother and feel differently but... as a general rule of thumb, treat others as you want to be treated is so that people can see “oh, this is how I should treat someone. ” My brother is way too selfish for that so he's an outlier sometimes.

• Every sandwich he makes is crawling with worms.

• Every time they get aroused the get uncontrollable diarrhea

• LOL! I would wish that they could never achieve what was most important to them.

• I honestly wouldn't curse someone because in my religion, I believe that it will come back to me, three times as worse. so I would let karma bite them in the ass.

• I'm not that mean :(

• To see me when I'm at my best